StriVectin Oleic Rapid Recovery Milk

Oleic Rapid Recovery Milk pairs our patented NIA-114 ª molecule with Oleic Acid, the essential ingredient for lipid replenishment and renewal. This fast-absorbing, deeply comforting milk visibly firms slack skin, improves resiliency and visibly repairs signs of aging.

This what is useful for what????
Start your review of StriVectin Oleic Rapid Recovery Milk!
Lorina R.
I have been using this product for about 1 year and I love it! I love using it when its spring and summertime because my face tends to get red and I burn easily. This serum soothes my skin and it smells like cucumbers
Bizzie H.
Okeechobee, FL
StriVectin Oleic Rapid Recovery Milk uploaded by Bizzie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the gold standard in skin repair, I have dry skin and had striped my moisture barrier even further by over masking/peeling. I was feeling like there was no hope. I had tried everything from a $7 dollar oil to a $200 serum and nothing was helping. I came across a StriVectin Rep at an Ulta store that I had never been to and Thank The Skin Gods I stopped that day! She recommended this and I was a little skeptical because of the price$79 and I had never heard of the brand but I thought what the heck why not? I’m so glad I did within 2 days my skin was looking and feeling great and within a week or so it was repairing itself. I have now become a dedicated user of a few different StriVectin products. I would recommend this to any anyone young/old dry/oily...My best friend is super oily and she loves it also. The pics below are two weeks apart the blue shirt is before and the black shirt is after. This stuff saved my skin.
Layla H.
Canton
Although this product was very affordable I think that it was too cheap and that it showed in the brand, the brand lacked a lot and didn’t perform as well as I thought it would.
Hasan K.
Calgary, AB
StriVectin Oleic Rapid Recovery Milk uploaded by Hasan K.
Wow!! little goes a long way for this serum. I usually apply this after I give my skin an intensive treatment; either micro needling or applying a clasy mask. When your skin gets really red or the moisture is sucked out of it, I apply just one pump of this serum and next day my skin glows!! Note: I don't recommend applying this product alone...layer it with another serum or cream.
Elizabeth P.
Ottawa
Wow what can I say about this product. I am so happy to have found it. My skin is very dry in the winter and this has helped immensely. I told my 92 year old mother about it and she loved it too. Her skin is very thin and fine and she loves how this product goes on.
amani N.
north marka - amman - jordan
one of a kind .. this thing are amezing smells so tasty 💖. I buy one and I will buy more again . love love 💕💕
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo para nos transmite segurança
Ask a question to the Influenster community...