StriVectin NEW Crepe Control™ Exfoliating Body Scrub

Take control over crepey skin. This exfoliating body treatment is the first step to visibly smooth and firm looking skin. A dual retexturizing blend of physical exfoliants and AHAs polish away and gently dissolve dull, dead skin cells. Skin is left ultra-soft, visibly brightened and perfectly primed for enhanced, more rapid results from your body moisturizer. When paired with Crepe Control™ Tightening Body Cream, it’s the ultimate system for youthful-looking results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StriVectin NEW Crepe Control™ Exfoliating Body Scrub!
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
StriVectin NEW Crepe Control™ Exfoliating Body Scrub uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got the strivectin crepe scrub as part of a 2 part system with the scrub being part 1 ( tightening lotion as part 2) I like the texture as it's not super grainy but more fine crystals for the exfoliating, so it can get the crepe area like elbows and knees better. It doesn't irritate my skin and it also contains lactic and glycolic acid in it to help sluff off more of the dead skin. It Leaves my skin super smooth and no red bumps . I usually wait a few minutes to apply the step 2 moisturizer or I use it solely as a body scrub . It works really well removing self tanner residue .
Floricel G.
StriVectin NEW Crepe Control™ Exfoliating Body Scrub uploaded by Floricel G.
I love a good body scrub because it makes me feel cleaner and fresher.  This StriVectin Crepe Control Exfoliating Body Scrub #Gifted by @Strivectin is odorless but will leave your skin feeling refreshed and smells clean. The body scrubs have bigger granules than any other brand I used in the past. I can feel it on my skin as I scrub my body but the granules go smooth in my skin. It really exfoliates my skin and removes dead skin cells the more I use it. Although it works well, I wouldn't usually pay the same amount for a small amount of body scrub, since the bottle only lasted me a few days, but other than that it works really well.
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
Although the exfoliating beads are a bit larger than I’d prefer, I’ve been using this for a week now and can already tell a difference in my skin. I’ve been using it on my arms specifically. They are smoother and softer. This is a creamy exfoliator, too, so it’s fairly moisturizing as well.

Looking for your answer?