Strivectin Tightening Neck Cream with 10% Lestodine 1.4 fl.oz WHAT IT DOES : Visibly tightens, lifts and firms the neck for a more youthful looking profile Smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the neck and décolleté and targets crepey...

Is this cream good for sensitive skin and has anyone had any irritation from it?
How quickly did you notice results? How long did the results last?
Did nothing for my neck 😢 StriVectin Neck Cream ?
Start your review of StriVectin Neck Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kim E.
Toronto, ON
StriVectin Neck Cream uploaded by Kim E.
I'm loving this thick, creamy, peptide- infused moisturizer!! Worth the money and feels luxurious. I've got very reactive skin and just about everything upsets it but I love this never bothers me thankfully. My skin actually loves it. A staple for my travel bag too.
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,283 reviews
This is the absolute best neck cream. This neck cream is the most effective skincare product I have ever used. It delivers visible and significant results. My neck is tightened and lifted. My jawline is also contracted and lifted. I will continue to use the cream and highly recommend it. It is expensive, but it delivers!
Angel D.
Love strivectin products! Very effective saw results within 30 days. A must try product
Nancy N.
New Glasgow , NS
The Holy Grail of all neck creams!! Yes, it’s expensive, but it works. Most of us ladies tend to forget our necks when moisturizing which can lead to “turkey neck”. Strivectin’s neck cream helps to avoid that. It is a strong product as well, so there will be redness upon using it until a tolerance s built up
member-d890e
StriVectin Neck Cream love this product so much!!  I saw improvements from the very first time i applied this cream. It's highly effective and cannot wait to try the advanced cream,hopefully sometime in the near future. Strongly recommend to others who are beginning to see the signs of aging in the neck area!!
Karem G.
Oakville, ON
great neck cream good choice for neck
great neck cream good choice for neck
Tracy H.
Prince Albert, SK
I have tried a sample of this product. Blended well into my skin. Felt very nourishing, no strong odour.
Amy K.
Rossville, GA
StriVectin Neck Cream uploaded by Amy K.
StriVectin Neck Cream I am a total skin care junkie, like if I ever go broke you may see me on the corner begging for high-end skin creams and serums lol. I love everything Strivectin makes, I use many of there products. I just recently started using the neck cream and it did not disappoint, its a nice thick texture which I feel your neck needs as its a tougher area of skin. Its absorbs quickly and does not leave your skin feeling oily, or sticky. It leaves your skin feeling super moisturized and looking healthy and luxurious. I mean Strivectin has been around a long time so I feel like they really know what their doing over there. My mom has used it for years and she looks my age at 70 no joke. I definitely recommend this product to anyone from beginners to experts you can not go wrong. The price is not bad for a product of this quality and the quantity you get will last you a few months even using it every day and night. Ty Strivectin for making such a high quality product and still keeping the price affordable.
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
StriVectin Neck Cream uploaded by Lauren C.
StriVectin Neck Cream uploaded by Lauren C.
The Texture is incredible! I never even thought about using a cream specifically for my neck but at 41 years old I probably should have lol (sent to my from octoly)
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
StriVectin Neck Cream uploaded by Michaela H.
I kinda ignored my neck not so long ago until I read this article about how neck skin is thinner and more prone to wrinkling. It is as delicate as skin on our eyelids. You probably don’t necessarily need a special neck cream but a cream with SPF would be a great start! I personally didn’t notice much of a difference between any cream and Strivectin Neck cream but it could be because I used it for only 3 months or because I am still 31 years old 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also didn’t enjoy how it smelled. I got a sample of Strivectin Plus and that one was a completely different experience and I would recommend that one over this one you see in here. Either way, my neck won’t be ever forgotten again! #strivectin #neckcream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gwenn D.
Morristown, NJ
il y a 7 mois
jaqi J. il y a 6 mois
Me neither, i was so disappointed in this I returned it!