BeautyFaceFacial SkincareStriVectin
Multi-Action Restorative Cream Deluxe

StriVectin Multi-Action Restorative Cream Deluxe

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StriVectin Multi-Action Restorative Cream Deluxe!
Gabriela L.
Pomona, CA
StriVectin Multi-Action Restorative Cream Deluxe uploaded by Gabriela L.
StriVectin Multi-Action Restorative Cream Deluxe uploaded by Gabriela L.
Returning. I need more moisture. Probably better for a younger woman, to expensive is not worth it to me
Trinh N.
Carmichael, CA
I try sample from Sephora and still looking to buy more of this product, I have combo skin and marks from acne, it clears out the marks in 1 week! The cream is light and absorbs quickly, it’s gentle on skin and fragrance free. I love it.
Bizzie H.
Okeechobee, FL
So this was my first StriVectin product ever, and I’ve never looked back. This is by far one of the best night moisturizer maybe moisturizer period. I buy more of this before I even run out! It has a great creamy texture that absorbs in so well and no weird smell like so retinol products. I would recommend to anyone that is looking to up there nighttime skincare routine.
Becky Z.
San Leandro, CA
I started using this because 100-year-old patient of mine with perfect skin said this was her secret. I truly believe her because your skin is flawless and she’s 100 years old and never had one facelift. All of my coworkers about it as well.
Jose M.
Strivectin are my go-to products now for 14 years. The moment I might stop using them, my skin changes. Hence I never let myself run out of them.
Laura P.
Cedar Hill, TX
Loving this brand! I bought several different creams from this brand to try out. This has retinol in it, which is a great way to help decrease wrinkles. I like this, will continue to use, and hopefully I’ll see a lot of good results.
suly M.
Es excelente producto para usar en las noches. Deja una sensacion muy rica en la piel y un aroma increíble. Si tu piel es muy sensitiva no la debes usar ya que es un poco fuerte. It is an excellent product to use at night. Leaves a very rich sensation on the skin and an incredible aroma. If your skin is very sensitive you should not use it as it is a little strong. StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift
Autumn G.
Altoona, PA
I luvvv Strivictin! This is 1 of my favs. It hydrates, Moisturises, and helps reduce fine lines! You wake up to a refreshed looking face in the mornings. Highly Recommend
Cynthia C.
I definitely see results in a week when I first tried a sample years ago. It leaves your skin smoother and you only need a little each night. It is also enough moisturizing.

Looking for your answer?