Strivectin Multi-Action Restorative Cream uploaded by Erica P.

BY STRIVECTIN

"Multi-Action Restorative Cream - When skin is young, naturally occurring ""youth proteins"" are at optimal levels, which then deplete over time. This restorative cream, with Pro-12 Youth Optimizing Complex, reinvigorates skin to initiate a cascade of revitalizing effects which target the 12 visible signs of aging: fine lines, wrinkles, density, firmness, sagging, texture, dehydration, dullness, discoloration, clarity, resilience and enlarged pores. Patented NIA-114 technology replenishes and strengthens skin's moisture barrier to impede water loss and preserve maximum hydration. Skin is more resilient to time, appearing renewed, healthier and more youthful.Scientifically proven to:Trigger a cascade of revitalizing effects to target the 12 visible signs of agingReplenish and strengthen the moisture barrier to diminish water loss and maintain hydration levelsOptimize skin performance to fortify against the signs of future aging - Multi-Action Restorative Cream" see more...

Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
I received a deluxe sample of this in one of my beauty boxes. My sample is .17oz and is still going strong. It only takes a little of this product to do the job. This cream is the perfect consistency and moisturizes extremely well. It is on the heavier side, so if using in the am, allow several minutes to dry before topping with anything. I think I read that it contains caffeine to help perk up the undereye area, which is why I've chosen to use it in the am rather than the pm. I alternate between this and my Drunk Elephant eye cream to keep my skin guessing.
Jenna T.
First off this is a review for the restorative FACE cream. I saw some people wrote reviews for the eye cream and this is not the eye cream.

I received a deluxe sample at Ulta and started using it on my dry skin. The texture is a whipped consistency that is identical to the first aid beauty ultra repair cream. It is light and sinks right into my skin. It is fairly moisturizing but nothing to sing about. I am so surprised at how much this stuff costs. It is $95 for your typical size cream and that is ridiculous to me. There are many other creams that perform better than this for way less. If you like the texture and how it feels on your skin I would suggest FAB ultra repair cream because it is identical to this and way cheaper.
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I got a trial size of this product with one of my Ulta orders, and I really enjoyed using this eye cream. For one, you really don't need a lot of this product. A 0.17 ounce jar of this lasted me about 4 months, and I used it every night. It is a slightly heavier cream, so that is why I only used it at night, but if you have dry under-eyes, I think you can get away with using this in the daytime as well. This product is quite expensive, though, so I will not be purchasing the full-size product as I am still young and only need something to moisturize my under-eyes and prevent wrinkles from forming, not making wrinkles disappear. I would recommend this product to someone looking to splurge on a decent eye cream that is very moisturizing but won't cause milia like some other eye creams have for me.
Cheri R.
Stivectin Multi action stress defense hydrating water gel to be used in the am and pm after cleansing.  While the gel does spread well with little used it is not hydrating enough for me.  I found it to be an average product with a scent that changes after absorbed into the skin which is a little off putting, plastic smelling.   Strivectin Multi-Action Restorative Cream
Sherhlub V.
I got a sample size from Ulta & you do get a lot of product in the size. I thought it was super moisturizing for the first three days but after that, it dried my eyes out!! It was prob too rough on my skin but now, my under eye area is currently very dried & i am going back to my normal routine again :(
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I was not fond of this at all and for many reasons. It was too thick and greasy for my skin and made me break out. Upon applying I felt a stinging burning sensation which was very uncomfortable. It is highly priced! I will not be repurchasing as my skin did not like this.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
All I have to say is that it's wayyyy too expensive for the way it's makes my skin feel. It's like a sunscreen that's too thick and doesn't smell good. It stings if it even gets remotely close to your eyes. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone or purchase again.
Candis M.
I received a sample of this and I really like it. After 3 days my skin is softer, brighter and hydrated. It's very cold where I live and my skin is so dry except my face. That's a big plus for me. The con is the price!! I had no idea. I looked it up as I was wanting to purchase but at that price point I can't justify it. If it was more affordable I would buy it for sure.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Nothing great, nothing special. Thick enough, not too thick, just right. I got a deluxe sample from ulta, .25 oz I don't think a full size would be worth the cost IMO