BY STRIVECTINR

This skincare-infused primer uses Optical Blurring Microspheres to fill and blur the look of
deep-set wrinkles instantly. A blend of skin-loving ingredients fills in lines and creases to
prevent makeup from settling into and intensifying wrinkles. Skincare benefits are sealed in
and skin is primed for makeup.

Directions

1. Use Line BlurFector as the final step in your morning skincare regimen before makeup
2. After you applied sunblock, dispense a pea-sized amount of Line BlurFector onto face,
concentrating on creases and fine lines
3. Make sure to avoid the eye area and you can reapply throughout the day, as needed

Benefits

WHAT IT DOES

• Skincare-infused primer instantly fills and blurs the look of wrinkles, instantly
  • Prevents makeup from settling into creases and intensifying lines
  • Lightweight and breathable formula primes skin for makeup and extends wear
  • Packed with good-for-your-skin ingredients like our NIA-114 ™ technology

• I received this product complimentary from influenster. I...3 Answers
  • Does this work on pores as well? Or just lines?3 Answers
  • I only use a mineral powder foundation for coverage..will...2 Answers
Sara S.
Brooklyn , NY
Such an awesome product. Doesn’t leave my skinny sticky or oily and makes wrinkles go away almost instantly!
April H.
Pensacola Bch, FL
I received this product for free from Influenster.  I'm not a huge make-up person, but I am starting to get fine lines here and there.  This product goes on under your foundation to help smooth out those lines.  It doesn't erase them, but it also is smooth and doesn't feel cakey on your face!  It has a nice feel to it, and I'm sure I will use it on occasion, although for me it won't be an every day item.
Lauren R.
Goes on smoothly, I just put it in places where I think I have wrinkles. I don’t notice much of a difference, but I have broken out a bit in those places, so I’m discontinuing use.
Paige D.
Westminster, CA
This little beauty definitely deserves 5 stars. I was hesitant in the beginning... The application of the product seems to pill when applying but don't give up quite yet! Keep rubbing it in. This product does blur your lines and gives the best make up finished look. This should be a cult favorite, it's one of the best primers I have ever used. I will always have this product in my makeup bag from now on.
chantelle k.
Woodbury , MN
Love the texture and the smell isn’t overwhelming! I’m on board for anything that blues fine lines 🖤 blends great with my makeup.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.Best Regards.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Este primer están sedoso, de absorción rápida en mi piel, cumple con lo que promete, vi mejoría en mis líneas finas de mi frente, y el maquillaje se mantuvo intacto por varias horas
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have a little texture in my skin and some premature wrinkles, would this work to disguise this when I put on makeup?
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work on pores as well? Or just lines?
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
I received this product complimentary from influenster. I've never had a negative experience with anything I'e received to try before. When I applied this the past couple days, each day right after applying my skin in the areas I apply instantly dries up and looks like skin after a sun burn heels and is super flakey and everywhere! Is this normal, is anyone else experiencing the same? I used for three days, and discontinued when my forehead, cheeks and nose all started immediately flaking and my face looked like a mess of dry skin flakes everywhere. :(
Cat C.
Fort Worth, TX
StriVectin Line BlurFector™ Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer - the instructions say to use after moisturizer, but I use B.B. cream which is moisturizer and foundation mixed...sort of. So I tried my B.B. cream, them Blurfector, then powder and makeup. Does anyone else use B.B. cream and if so do you use Blurfector before or after?
Sara k.
I only use a mineral powder foundation for coverage..will this still work well as a primer with a powder? I've never used a primer before, so excuse me if that's a stupid question!? haha 😶💁

back