BY STRIVECTINR

This skincare-infused primer uses Optical Blurring Microspheres to fill and blur the look of
deep-set wrinkles instantly. A blend of skin-loving ingredients fills in lines and creases to
prevent makeup from settling into and intensifying wrinkles. Skincare benefits are sealed in
and skin is primed for makeup.

Directions

1. Use Line BlurFector as the final step in your morning skincare regimen before makeup
2. After you applied sunblock, dispense a pea-sized amount of Line BlurFector onto face,
concentrating on creases and fine lines
3. Make sure to avoid the eye area and you can reapply throughout the day, as needed

Benefits

WHAT IT DOES

• Skincare-infused primer instantly fills and blurs the look of wrinkles, instantly
  • Prevents makeup from settling into creases and intensifying lines
  • Lightweight and breathable formula primes skin for makeup and extends wear
  • Packed with good-for-your-skin ingredients like our NIA-114 ™ technology

• Ok friends, does anybody use the StriVectin Line BlurFec...8 Answers
  • I received this product complimentary from influenster. I...3 Answers
  • Does this work on pores as well? Or just lines?4 Answers
Shannon F.
Windham, ME
As a 40 year old woman I’m always looking for ways to make my skin look younger in appearance. This blended easily, was long lasting and buildable. It’s hands down my go to makeup primer now. I would recommend to women of all ages.
Iveth Y.
Twentynine Palms , CA
I used this product before applying my makeup and oh my ! I’m impressed! It blurs the Pores without drying your skin !! Love love love this product! I will totally recommend it to friends and family!! StriVectin Line BlurFector™ Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer
Rachel D.
Canton , MI
I've been using this product for a few weeks now and I haven't been real impressed. I think there are two reasons for this. First, I really do not have many lines or wrinkles, just a few on my forehead. Second, I only use a mineral powder (not a liquid) foundation. I can see how this product could be beneficial to someone who has more lines, wrinkles, or enlarged pores.

I do enjoy the feel and smell of this product, but that's not worth $39. I'm glad I had the option of trying this #complimentary product! I love trying new products, even if they aren't a good fit for me.
Michelle E.
Helena , AL
This stuff is amazing! I am 48 and always looking for something to wear as a primer. It is sheer and can be worn under foundation. It’s easy to blend and keeps my make up RIGHT. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for a primer that also will help them look less wrinkly.
Alisha L.
Canaan, ME
you can see results within a few uses I will say you must use it daily in order to see results overall this product is worth every penny and a little goes along way! thankful for #influenster this was complementary <3
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A lot of silicone based primers tend to turn me into a greaseball by the end of the day but this formula is very breathable and lightweight. It did not settle into my pores and creases which helped not only texture, but also my skin tone looked more even without the presence of shadows. I wear Lancôme longwear foundation and it doesn’t oxidize or compromise the quality of my foundation in any way. I received this product complimentary, but all opinions are my own. I am very likely to purchase this product in the future.
Laura H.
TOLEDO, OH
I received a complimentary sample of this from Influenster and have been using it as my go-to primer for the last month. It applies like satin, much like ELF primers, which I adore, and although I have sensitive skin, I never experienced a breakout problem while switching over to this. My foundation and powder stays in place all day paired with this -- no complaints!
Teresa A.
Garner, NC
Strivectin Awesome Primer, wears very well under makeup. Great at hiding pores and fine lines and helps makeup to last longer. It did well to keep the oil down in my tzone. I really like how it goes on and blurs out pores and some fine lines. I will actually repurchase this product.
I received this complimentary item however this is my honest opinion of the product.
Tatiana B.
Doral, FL
Thank you for my box! :) I tried this out on the fine lines that I have on my forehead, it is creamy but not greasy, it does not make your face shine or neither have an special tone to it. Magically it does erase fine lines.
Callie Z.
Myerstown, PA
I could tell the difference the second I put this on. My skin instantly looked smoother and it made applying makeup a breeze! My make also lasted all day without getting oily or cakey. I would highly recommend this product.
Heather M.
Clanton
Ok friends, does anybody use the StriVectin Line BlurFector™ Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer? The reviews look amazing, and girls, if this does as promised, it will be WELL worth the money. Opinions please😊😊😊 Also, FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW PLEASE. Wanna get my impact score up😊 Add me on Instagram @heathertmason Snapchat heather.mason7 Twitter @Heather23944445
Sara k.
I only use a mineral powder foundation for coverage..will this still work well as a primer with a powder? I've never used a primer before, so excuse me if that's a stupid question!? haha 😶💁
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have a little texture in my skin and some premature wrinkles, would this work to disguise this when I put on makeup?
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work on pores as well? Or just lines?
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
I received this product complimentary from influenster. I've never had a negative experience with anything I'e received to try before. When I applied this the past couple days, each day right after applying my skin in the areas I apply instantly dries up and looks like skin after a sun burn heels and is super flakey and everywhere! Is this normal, is anyone else experiencing the same? I used for three days, and discontinued when my forehead, cheeks and nose all started immediately flaking and my face looked like a mess of dry skin flakes everywhere. :(