BY STRIVECTINR

This skincare-infused primer uses Optical Blurring Microspheres to fill and blur the look of
deep-set wrinkles instantly. A blend of skin-loving ingredients fills in lines and creases to
prevent makeup from settling into and intensifying wrinkles. Skincare benefits are sealed in
and skin is primed for makeup.

Directions

1. Use Line BlurFector as the final step in your morning skincare regimen before makeup
2. After you applied sunblock, dispense a pea-sized amount of Line BlurFector onto face,
concentrating on creases and fine lines
3. Make sure to avoid the eye area and you can reapply throughout the day, as needed

Benefits

WHAT IT DOES

• Skincare-infused primer instantly fills and blurs the look of wrinkles, instantly
  • Prevents makeup from settling into creases and intensifying lines
  • Lightweight and breathable formula primes skin for makeup and extends wear
  • Packed with good-for-your-skin ingredients like our NIA-114 ™ technology

• I received this product complimentary from influenster. I...3 Answers
  • Does this work on pores as well? Or just lines?4 Answers
  • I only use a mineral powder foundation for coverage..will...2 Answers
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
I received this Anti Wrinkle primer from Influenster for testing purposes! I started using it under my makeup. Although I don’t have visible wrinkles ( since i’m still young ), it helped my makeup to stay longer and made my skin smooth and flawless! I love it and thank you Influenster for sending me this product to review! StriVectin Line BlurFector™ Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer
Lisa D.
Hialeah, FL
I had never seen this brand, thanks to Influenster I got to try this amazing product! I love the results, i applied it on my face as part of my daily routine. I used it before using anything else on my face and I could see how it blurred out any imperfections specially around the eyes and nose. It smells minty and feels very soft on the skin! Should definitely try this amazing product!
Trista I.
The Stirvectin Line BlurFector is by far the smoothest primer I've ever used. It's not heavy and it's just light enough to make a difference. I was impressed with how it works right away and how soft it made my face look! I actually didn't break out from this product either so I really enjoyed this! StriVectin Line BlurFector™ Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer
April H.
Pensacola Bch, FL
I received this product for free from Influenster.  I'm not a huge make-up person, but I am starting to get fine lines here and there.  This product goes on under your foundation to help smooth out those lines.  It doesn't erase them, but it also is smooth and doesn't feel cakey on your face!  It has a nice feel to it, and I'm sure I will use it on occasion, although for me it won't be an every day item.
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
I received this primer through a VoxBox from Influenster. I am in love. It reminds me of the Benefit Cosmetics Porefessional primer. It has the same texture. It’s silky smooth and smells like a spa. It really does blur your skin. It makes it look like there a filter. I did some research and found that this primer is $39 for a fluid ounce. Yes, that is on the pricey side. But, a little goes a long way. You barely need any product so it will last forever.
Tabitha L.
Blue springs, MO
I was gifted this in a VoxBox and was excited to try it! I have used it with many foundations and bb creams over the last 3/4 weeks. It preforms well, the texture is great and it sinks right into the skin and leaves it feeling so soft. The smell is amazing as well! It compares almost exactly to the preformance of my CoverFx blurring primer in the same price range. This one is just a bit easier to work woth and get out of the bottle!
Megan T.
Los Angeles, CA
I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin or any sort of sensitivity to silicone products. My skin broke out horribly, and I feel like my makeup looked cakey on certain parts of my face. If you don't have problem or sensitive skin, this would probably be fine. My skin reacted in the same way when I tried Smashbox Photo Finish primer, so if you're sensitive to that brand, stay away from this one as well.
monica m.
Niland, CA
Thanks so much @influenster and #Stivectin for sending me this product to review. When I read that it was a primer that can hide line and imperfections And help keep my makeup in place, I was a bit skeptical. But I added this to my skincare/makeup routine the other day and it did just that! It goes on super smoothe, it looks likeyour skin But way better. I love that!
#Influenster #StriVectin #Contest #Complimentary #Blurfector
Claudia A.
Doral, FL
🇪🇸Lo probé e inmediatamente la piel cambio, y la preparo perfecta para la base. Creo q se puede usar solo también porque la piel luce linda y los poros se borran. 🇺🇸 Tried it on clean moisturized skin and immediately saw the change. I’d wear it alone cause pore are blurred and skin looks really awesome.
Shannon F.
Windham, ME
As a 40 year old woman I’m always looking for ways to make my skin look younger in appearance. This blended easily, was long lasting and buildable. It’s hands down my go to makeup primer now. I would recommend to women of all ages.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have a little texture in my skin and some premature wrinkles, would this work to disguise this when I put on makeup?
Danielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work on pores as well? Or just lines?
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
I received this product complimentary from influenster. I've never had a negative experience with anything I'e received to try before. When I applied this the past couple days, each day right after applying my skin in the areas I apply instantly dries up and looks like skin after a sun burn heels and is super flakey and everywhere! Is this normal, is anyone else experiencing the same? I used for three days, and discontinued when my forehead, cheeks and nose all started immediately flaking and my face looked like a mess of dry skin flakes everywhere. :(
Cat C.
Fort Worth, TX
StriVectin Line BlurFector™ Instant Wrinkle Blurring Primer - the instructions say to use after moisturizer, but I use B.B. cream which is moisturizer and foundation mixed...sort of. So I tried my B.B. cream, them Blurfector, then powder and makeup. Does anyone else use B.B. cream and if so do you use Blurfector before or after?
Sara k.
I only use a mineral powder foundation for coverage..will this still work well as a primer with a powder? I've never used a primer before, so excuse me if that's a stupid question!? haha 😶💁

back