StriVectin LABS Silver Peel-Off Purifying Mask uploaded by Michelle L.

BY STRIVECTIN

A purifying mask formulated with StriVectin's patented NIA-114 technology, colloidal silver, and mica, StriVectinLABS Purifying Silver Peel-Off Mask peels off the skin to give the appearance and feel of younger-looking skin. Skin is left perfectly prepared to receive your skin care. A great addition to boost any skin-care routine for overall younger-looking skin.

In a consumer survey, after just one use:

-100% of women agreed their skin felt softer and supple
-94% of women agreed their skin looked and felt smooth
-86% of women agreed their skin looked and felt firmer
-81% of women agreed their skin looked radiant
-73% of women agreed the look of dry lines and wrinkles was reduced

How do I use it: Apply a quarter-size amount to clean, dry skin and gently apply over the entire face, avoiding the hairline and eyebrows. Allow to dry for 15 to 20 minutes, then peel off slowly by pulling upward starting from the jawline. Rub the edge of the mask to start the peeling process. Use two to three times per week.

Monika J.
Frederick, MD
I am a sucker for masks. My sister and I did this one evening when she came over. My skin was left feeling smooth and hydrated.
Maria T.
Aloha, OR
If you happen to be a fan of face masks then you're in for a treat because this is lit. One of the best masks I have tried
Season N.
Port Elgin, ON
I've tried this a few times now and I have to say I love it! With how soft your face feels after and the refreshing cooling feeling you get while it dries it is so enjoyable. I love peel off masks and this was no exception. The peel off was not painful and you really don't have to use that much! Great product and will continue buying and using.
thalia r.
hamilton, ON
this is my #1 favourite peel off mask, i bought it at my local drug store, its quite pricy, but its worth it. the packaging is very cute and it has a pump dispenser so its very easy to apply, it leaves your skin feeling purified and smooth, i find its a better peel off mask than most
Kailey L.
Ottawa
The silver mask concept really caught my eye on this one. I've never tried one and the benefits intrigued me. After peeling off this sticky mess, my skin felt oily and looked ultimately the same. Strivectin is typically a great brand so I'm very confused :(
Krista C.
St. John's
I've never seen a silver mask like this before. It was great to get something completely different. It was too hard to peel off once it dried, it didn't pull at my skin and irritate.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Twinning with StriVectin LABS Silver Peel-Off Mask! Gently purifying with NIA-114 anti-aging technology this Colloidal Silver Mask draws out impurities and environmental irritants from your skin, leaving it smooth, radiant and ready for night time moisturizer. The 50 ml size & easy to control pump dispenser make it a breeze to use weekly with no product waste. A fabulous value for the price. And let's face it ~ there's something really fun about peel off masks no matter what your age!
Brittany D.
Great mask for fine lines and really cleaning out your pores, it makes the skin feel firm after use! It didn't give me any type of irritation on my extremely sensitive skin. As long as you don't mind the price tag, i highly recommend
Megan Marie B.
Florence , NS
I love the effects of this mask it leaves u feeling so right and right and bright it’s a silver mask it looks like pure metal on your face and it’s amazing lol
Robyn P.
BURLINGTON, ON
This mask contains colidial silver so it's amazing for my acne prone skin. I love the fact that it peels off easily as well. It's a fun mask and I notice immediately that the redness in my skin has gone down.