Strivectin Intensive Illuminating Serum uploaded by sarah Z.

BY STRIVECTIN

Intensive Illuminating Serum - Intensive Illuminating Serum is a lightweight skin brightening formula that diminishes dull skin, evens skin tone and enhances overall clarity. Patented NIA-114 technology minimizes the effect of environmental aggressors while encapsulated skin brightening ingredients target the key causes of discoloration. Over time, dark spots, age spots and discoloration are less visible for a more even complexion. Skin texture is smoother and more refined with a radiant, youthful glow. What is it? A concentrated, lightweight serum that delivers skin brightening ingredients to boost skin clarity and luminosity for a more even, illuminated complexion. Ideal for layering under a moisturizer as the first step in an effective brightening regimen. What does it do? Potent skin brightening complex targets dull skin and intensifies skin's luminosity. As it evens skin tone and enhances overall clarity, it improves skin texture for a smoother, more refined complexion and a radiant, youthful glow. How does it work? Patented NIA-114 technology minimizes the effect of environmental aggressors, while encapsulated skin brightening ingredients target the key causes of discoloration. Over time, the potent complex in this serum diminishes the appearance of dark spots, age spots and discoloration for a more even complexion. (1.0 oz.) - Intensive Illuminating Serum see more...

Buy on Amazon
Judy B.
Richland, MI
This is my absolute favorite serum. It instantly makes my skin brighter. The smell is heavenly too. I actually look forward to applying this item because of the scent and results!
sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
I wish I had a before picture!!! This serum is a great addition to your skin care routine! It absorbed easy and makes your skin soft and after regular usage your face is brighter!! My complexion is more even and my color is whole!
Carla G.
I see a change in redness and overall look of my skin minutes after applying. It's light, never dries or breaks out my sensitive oily skin. It takes a thin application and sets in very well. Great value in strivectin kits, not sure the solo price is worth the cost though, but I have zero complaints! Worth the try especially if you have a huge pigmentation/dullness/clarity need.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
It's a nice illumination. It's not glittery at all. I tried this product at my sisters house. I would totally buy it for myself.