StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto

This lightweight moisturizing eye formula with next generation ocular skin technology is proven to visibly reduce the look of all types of lines around the eyes, including crowÕs feet, squint lines and deep-set wrinkles Ð starting in just one week. Patented NIA-114™ technology helps strengthen delicate eye area skin and diminish dehydration. After 4 weeks of use, 96% of users saw eyes that look more awake, while 93% of users reported the look of fine lines and wrinkles around eyes were reduced.* *Based on consumer evaluation after 4 weeks, when used as directed

Does anyone feel a difference with wrinkles under their eyes using Strivectin Intensive Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles Auto?
[product:strivectin-intensive-eye-concentrate-for-wrinkles-gift] ? I have always heard that this product is to die for!! Been repeatedly told that cream is a miracle worker
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto is this a good eye cream for dark circles and tired looking eyes?
Start your review of StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto uploaded by Lisa M.
I received a sample of StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate from StriVectin. I had been hesitant to try any StriVectin products because they seemed a little pricey but now that I've tried it, I think it's worth the price. It's a nice, lightweight cream that's easy to apply. It does a phenomenal job moisturizing under my eyes and I have no issues with my makeup. I've only been using it for a little bit and I've noticed a change in the 11 lines between my eyebrows and lines under my eyes. I highly recommend giving this a try!
Aleksandra A.
Denver, CO
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto uploaded by Aleksandra A.
I’ve used this product for month and I really like consistency of this cream, eyes feel very hydrated. I use a little bit of product every morning and night. I think its working with puffiness.
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto uploaded by Lisa Z.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto uploaded by Lisa Z.
I got this as a free sample direct from the company. I am 43 so I am not expecting any miracles her. But I do like this eye cream. I feel like it is nourishing and it does really make the under eye area appear to be less puffy and wrinkled. I would recommend checking it out.
Stephanie G.
Ponchatoula, LA
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto uploaded by Stephanie G.
Absolute best cream for your eyes!! Started using roughly a month ago and I love the difference!! My eyes are a big problem so thank you @strivectin for an amazing product!! If you don't like your eyes, please try!! You won't be disappointed!!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto uploaded by Megan P.
Ended up receiving a sample of StriVectin intense eye repair cream to test out from brand direct. Was non-scented, with a nice consistency cream, that also absorbed well. It didn't cause my skin any irritation nor felt any discomfort as some stronger formulas often do. My only complaint was I didn't really notice any results minus my skin softer in the applied areas so not sure I'll be re-purchasing. It is however great as an under-eye moisturer for those seeking that result but personally I wanted to anti-aging effects.. 👀 StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto
Lorrie M.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto uploaded by Lorrie M.
I received a sample of Strivectin Intensive Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles. It is very creamy and sinks into your skin immediately. It is fragrance free and not irritating to my eyes at all. It gave me intense under eye moisturization. I was most impressed with the fact that this greatly reduced the number 11 wrinkles between my eyebrows. This is a bit pricey but the results are worth it. I plan to buy the full size version as soon as my sample runs out. You only need to use a tiny amount for both eyes and between your eyebrows so I think it would last a long time.
Crystal V.
Longwood
Purchased at: StriVectin
Another unpopular opinion here, I was disappointed. I have read so many reviews praising strivectin products so I was super stoked to try them but I have to say in the eye care product arena I was not impressed. This product isn't all bad but it's just not my holy grail. Pros: It is moisturizing,It has almost a shimmery aspect to it that reflects light. Cons: Did nothing for my fine lines around my eyes, Didn't help with puffiness, I found the product did not work well under concealer, Pretty heafty price point for a 30 ml tube that is only good for 6 months. Product separates in the tube so make sure you shake before use. Overall I would not purchase again because I feel like there are cheaper options out there that will do the same. Honestly my face cream will probably do the same. If they had a 15 ml bottle for cheaper...maybe... to see if there are long term benefits, but I have been using for 4 months and haven't seen any change. Honestly to have a 6 month POA and only sell in 30 mL tubes is overkill. The eye area is so small to use 30 mL in 6 months you need to be using a lot twice a day. If you put too much of this product on your eye it can pill when putting on your makeup. Too much product does not absorb well. StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto uploaded by Candice R.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto uploaded by Candice R.
[product:strivectin-intensive-eye-concentrate-for-wrinkles-auto] is my newest addition to my eye care routine! This formula glides on nicely and you see improvement instantly!! From computer screens and phone screens to the Sun, eye care is very necessary and StriVectin is a brand to trust!!
Fanny H.
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto uploaded by Fanny H.
I had a sample from this company and this eye cream is amazing a little goes a long way and I can definitely see results it is very effective just a little costly but I feel like the price is definitely worth it it is thick so you don’t have to use a lot but it blends very well under and around the eyes without any singing or burningStrivectin Intensive Eye Concentrate For Wrinkles Auto
Stephanie R.
Stone Mtn, GA
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto uploaded by Stephanie R.
You guys can be the judge if it works or not. The only makeup product I have on in this photo is Maybelline bb cream. I feel like it hasn't made a huge difference in the dark circles under my eyes. For reference, I use this twice a day and have been religiously for almost 2 months now. Don't see any difference in Fine Lines.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather P.
Hollywood
il y a un an
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto ? I have always heard that this product is to die for!! Been repeatedly told that cream is a miracle worker
Stacey H. il y a 4 mois
I recently received a sample from them and oh my it is amazing ! Absorbs perfectly into the skin and really helps with the fine lines that I get when smiling !! I really do recommend to try ! I get forehead lines from frowning to much and even put it into hem and it has reduced them massively in such a short space of time :-)
Patrice A.
Asheville
il y a un an
carolina C. il y a un an
Diana K.
il y a 3 ans
StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles Auto I’m looking for a new under eye cream, does this dry your under eyes out too much?
Lisa F. il y a 3 ans
No not at all. It has a lotion like texture and doesn’t dry your skin out