BY STRIVECTIN

An instant surge of reparative moisture that plumps and smoothes skin cells layer by layer, working above and below the surface, to reverse the dry, deflated look of dehydrated skin. This moisturizer is for women who want regain the plump, smooth texture of healthy young skin. Suitable for all skin types. Instant Moisture Repair see more...

• I have sensitive skin, is this a harsh product or safe fo...1 Answers
Gini R.
Louisville, KY
I've been using this for a few weeks and really like it. I don't feel like it fully absorbs into my skin, so I mainly use this at night. So far, it hasn't broken me out. I like the packaging. I would recommend this.
Alesia T.
I sampled this in store and was surprised to see that it worked! It felt kind of greasy at first, but once massaged into the skin was virtually gone! My skin soaked it right up! Left me with baby soft skin for the rest of the day!!
Elena H.
Toronto , ON
I have used this project for many years and love the texture and although the package is small, it lasts for a while as you don't need to apply a lot.
Dena W.
I have sensitive skin, is this a harsh product or safe for sensitive skin?