StriVectin Instant Facial Sculpting Cream 1.7oz uploaded by Lorena R.

BY STRIVECTIN

Not only will StriVectin s® New Instant Facial Sculpting Cream reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet, but it also accentuates your cheekbones & jaw line as it lifts, tightens & tones your skin... making your face look more sculpted, youthful & defined.  It even reduces the appearance of "ear wrinkles"... those nasty little lines in front of your ears .  So if you want to transform your entire facial contour, get StriVectin s NEW Instant Facial sculpting Cream.  You won t be disappointed. Instant Facial Sculpting Cream see more...

• Does this really work? What type of results have you seen?1 Answers
  • Does it work for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
Alix P.
Muncie, IN
Worst experience I have ever had with a face product. My face had finally  cleared up this summer after years of breakouts, but right after I tried this cream out my face was the worst it has ever been. When I woke up the next morning, a rash had broken out all over my face, my skin was itchy, and many uncomfortable blemishes had appeared. I was absolutely mortified. I have tried everything to get my skin back to normal but it has permanently damaged my skin. I will not be buying these products again. Although it may have just been an allergic reaction, I definitely have been dissuaded from every purchasing another StriVectin product. If anyone has had an experience similar to this I would love to know. I just want my clear skin back.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
This product is OK it dries out my skin like crazy. I will not be purchasing this again. I have a few other stuff in the line that I absolutely love. Yes the packaging is very nice and I love how they have instructions inside. It's just very pricey
nichole s.
Tolleson, AZ
Ok so i have two little ones a 3 yr old and currently another lil one on the way and i used this product with both pregnancy i use it while pregnant and after for my stretch marks i know this is a expensive product but i can promise you its so worth it i apply it morning and night i seen results the first week i tried this product its that AMAZING I FEEL IN LOVE WITH IT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT %100
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this product ! It's so worth the price & its general in your skin it's in a regular box packaging but the products works really well I would buy it again & if you're looking for something like this then this is your product !
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
I love StriVectin Instant Facial Sculpting Cream 1.7oz it really seems to tighten my skin and feels GREAT! Pricey but definitely worth it! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaleena B.
Charlotte, NC
Very weird texture. Not a really big fan. Have been using for a few weeks and I just don't see any results. May feel a little more firm but does not look it.
Mackenzie  A.
I got a sample of this and really like it. It really helped under my eyes and my forehead. I could really tell a difference after I stopped using it!
Lisa V.
San Juan
No real change in my skin. It kind of irritated my skin I definitely won't recommend this to anyone nor will buy it again
MICAELA P.
Live Oak, TX
couldn't tell a difference after using this product and it's expensive. but it didn't iterate my skin so that's a plus
Shemeka I.
Brooklyn, NY
Entirely too small for the price. I couldn't see the benefits over the time used
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work for sensitive skin?
Kizzy K.
Does this really work? What type of results have you seen?