StriVectin Hyaluronic Dual Response Serum

This silky, lightweight serum delivers intense hydration and lasting moisture in one dual-chamber formula. Chamber one contains six unique forms of hyaluronic acid, to visibly plump skin with immediate and sustained hydration. Chamber two combines NIA-114â„¢ and ceramides to lock in moisture and prevent water loss.

has anyone figured out how to fix the pump when it stops working?
Anyone tried this product and like it?
Whats the best price ya’ll have found on this?
Start your review of StriVectin Hyaluronic Dual Response Serum!
Gray D.
Fairland, OK
1,010 reviews
StriVectin Hyaluronic Dual Response Serum uploaded by Gray D.
StriVectin Hyaluronic Dual Response Serum uploaded by Gray D.
Intense hydration for your skin. This lightweight serum is incredible. I’ve been using it for the last two weeks or more and am super impressed. My skin has never felt so soft. I use to have try patches but not anymore. I use the entire Advanced hydration line and it’s truly incredible.
Katie R.
StriVectin Hyaluronic Dual Response Serum uploaded by Katie R.
I do live this hyaluronic acid. I only dropped a star because sometimes it leaves a tiny residue. Beyond that minor thing, I'm in love with thins product, I use its mainly on my lips and have noticed a plump in my tiny lips and around my eyes!! It's definitely going to remain in my skin care regimen!
Betsy K.
Purchased at: ULTA
It took a few nights but wow! ⚡️❤️All the sudden I noticed how much smoother my skin looked in the morning when I woke up. ✨My fine lines were significantly softer and my skin tone looked more even. ✨Strivectin Lactic Acid Nightly Retexturizing Serum left my skin feeling softer, smoother and more radiant. It continues to improve too. My makeup seems to glide on more smoothly now as well. ⭐️🎁⭐️🎁This was definitely a faster result than I have seen with other serums. It seems gentle and did not irritate my skin. I will keep using this since it makes a significant difference for me.
Summer W.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love this stuff, it gives my face a boot in moisture and smells fantastic. I use it every morning and evening. Non greasy and feels amazing going on
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a serum that you use in addition, under, your regular moisturizer. This actually has 2 sides - one side is full of six different hyaluronic acids and the other ceramides. The serum is cool and tingly on the skin when applied. It reminds me a little of tea tree, the feeling. It does feel hydrating but not enough to use alone. I’ve only been using this for a few weeks but I wish for the price it was more plumping. $79 is a high price not to see definitive results. The hydration is nice but the plumping would be nicer. The dual pump is a little tricky as well. You can’t press directly in the center. It will tilt to one side or the other. If you put a finger on each side of the top, wide, and press down this seems to be the best and evenly distributes pressure. I recommend this but wait for the sale at Ulta. I managed to grab this for 40% off at Ulta.
Heather C.
New Hyde Park, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is very light and moisturizing and goes on sheer. It’s not sticky at all and the texture feels low key like a primer to some extent. A little goes a long way and overall would highly recommend for winter dry skin!
Bizzie H.
Okeechobee, FL
I love this serum, it smooths and hydrates so well. Absorbs completely and never pills up under other skincare or foundation. I bought this because I fell in love with there “Recovery Milk” serum and wanted to check out the brand. They are both equally awesome in there own special ways. I would recommend to anyone looking for quality skincare with actual results and anti-aging properties.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is Amazing! It's your perfect skin in a bottle. This serum plumps and rehydrates the skin leaving it smooth, soft and supple. It restores and mimics the skins natural moisture balance and gives it a youthful glow. It's pricy but so worth it!
Kalee G.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is amazing. It makes my skin instantly soft, smooth, and hydrated. I like to use it as a serum under my moisturizer!
Tulay B.
beaverton
Love this serum. So lightweight and goes on smooth. I highly recommend any strivectin products