StriVectin Hair Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask

Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask - StriVectin Hair Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask with patented NIA-114 + FIBRAMEND CERAMIDE COMPLEXMake a lasting recovery. Intensive treatment starts at the scalp surface to restore essential moisture while restructuring and smoothing overworked strands. Deeply nourishes for renewed vitality, resilience and softness. Free of sulfates (SLS/SLES), parabens, phthalates and synthetic dyes. Safe for color or chemically treated hair. - Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of StriVectin Hair Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask!
Lowell, MA
I agree with some of the other reviews. My hair is basically fried from bleaching so I've been trying out all sorts of deep condition to restore my hair. The texture of this felt creamy and I was able cover my hair without any issues. I left this on after shampooing for 10 mins and typically with other conditioners, my hair would feel like it's nourished and soften. But with this, it didn't really feel like it did anything. It really doesn't have a scent and is expensive. I’ll have to pass on this one moving forward.
I used a sample of this after dying my hair. This mask is amazing. After I removed the dye I saturated my hair with the mask, leaving it on for 5 minutes. When I rinsed, my hair was soft, tangle free, and restored. There was no damage to my hair. I dyed it black using the wella color trends 1NN and a 10 volume developer.
Plainfield, IN
Love the way this hair mask smells and it actually stays with you all day! I️ use this hair mask weekly on my fine blonde processed hair to repair and replenish moisture. Would recommend this to anyone with brittle hair.
This is a pricey hair mask...but let me tell you, it worth every cent that you paid for it! It really works! My hair is so damaged and nothing seems to work until i try this hair mask. I was not sure itf it was going to work but, it really does! Believe me, it worth the try! Before i use this i was loosing so much hair, but with this the hair loss is minimal!
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Dillard's
The smell of this stuff is amazing to me! It works really well vs. other products . A little goes a long way. My hair would always get compliments when I used this product. I got a free sample then bought it because it’s super affordable!!
To be totally honest, I prefer the Briogeo products, and especially their hair masks to this. That being said, this isn't bad at all, and my hair did feel softer (though it did nothing for the thickness portion) and less damaged after I used it, though not so much so to the degree that my hair feels after using the Briogeo hair mask.
2,482 reviews
I received a same of this in a beauty bag and used it on my dry and damaged hair. It worked wonders right away. It made my hair goi from being a dead tangled mess to sometbing smooth that I can work with. I will buy this again.
Knoxville , TN
I tried a sample of this mask. It is amazing. I couldn’t stop touching my hair. It was so soft. I ordered the full size and I can’t wait for it to arrive. So good.
Chinquapin , NC
StriVectin Hair Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
I have dry damaged thick curly color treated hair these products are life if you don’t want to spend a arm and a leg for a salon treatment.
Missoula, MT
I use this mask as a conditioner and it's an unsung hero if you ask me. I see and feel immediate results after using this.

Looking for your answer?