BY STRIVECTIN

Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask - StriVectin Hair Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask with patented NIA-114 + FIBRAMEND CERAMIDE COMPLEXMake a lasting recovery. Intensive treatment starts at the scalp surface to restore essential moisture while restructuring and smoothing overworked strands. Deeply nourishes for renewed vitality, resilience and softness. Free of sulfates (SLS/SLES), parabens, phthalates and synthetic dyes. Safe for color or chemically treated hair. - Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
Love the way this hair mask smells and it actually stays with you all day! I️ use this hair mask weekly on my fine blonde processed hair to repair and replenish moisture. Would recommend this to anyone with brittle hair.
Bobbi M.
I used a sample of this after dying my hair. This mask is amazing. After I removed the dye I saturated my hair with the mask, leaving it on for 5 minutes. When I rinsed, my hair was soft, tangle free, and restored. There was no damage to my hair. I dyed it black using the wella color trends 1NN and a 10 volume developer.
Stacy S.
I received a same of this in a beauty bag and used it on my dry and damaged hair. It worked wonders right away. It made my hair goi from being a dead tangled mess to sometbing smooth that I can work with. I will buy this again.
Michelle A.
This is a pricey hair mask...but let me tell you, it worth every cent that you paid for it! It really works! My hair is so damaged and nothing seems to work until i try this hair mask. I was not sure itf it was going to work but, it really does! Believe me, it worth the try! Before i use this i was loosing so much hair, but with this the hair loss is minimal!
Anna M.
Missoula, MT
I use this mask as a conditioner and it's an unsung hero if you ask me. I see and feel immediate results after using this.
Brittany C.
Surrey, British Columbia
I expected a lot more from StriVectin, to be honest. Given their excellent skincare range, when they came out with a small hair line I was excited and eager to try. Unfortunately it left disappointed with almost all of the products, especially this deep restorative leave in conditioner. It left my hair feeling greasy no matter how little I applied and almost as if there was a film or residue on my hair after I rinsed. On top of that I didn't notice any dramatic difference in hydration, frizzies, breakage or any of the claims really. And for the price point I would not buy again.