BY STRIVECTIN

Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask - StriVectin Hair Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask with patented NIA-114 + FIBRAMEND CERAMIDE COMPLEXMake a lasting recovery. Intensive treatment starts at the scalp surface to restore essential moisture while restructuring and smoothing overworked strands. Deeply nourishes for renewed vitality, resilience and softness. Free of sulfates (SLS/SLES), parabens, phthalates and synthetic dyes. Safe for color or chemically treated hair. - Ultimate Restore Deep Repair Mask see more...

Buy on ULTA
shonna m.
Knoxville, TN
I tried a sample of this mask. It is amazing. I couldn’t stop touching my hair. It was so soft. I ordered the full size and I can’t wait for it to arrive. So good.
Bobbi M.
I used a sample of this after dying my hair. This mask is amazing. After I removed the dye I saturated my hair with the mask, leaving it on for 5 minutes. When I rinsed, my hair was soft, tangle free, and restored. There was no damage to my hair. I dyed it black using the wella color trends 1NN and a 10 volume developer.
Maura Y.
To be totally honest, I prefer the Briogeo products, and especially their hair masks to this. That being said, this isn't bad at all, and my hair did feel softer (though it did nothing for the thickness portion) and less damaged after I used it, though not so much so to the degree that my hair feels after using the Briogeo hair mask.
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
Love the way this hair mask smells and it actually stays with you all day! I️ use this hair mask weekly on my fine blonde processed hair to repair and replenish moisture. Would recommend this to anyone with brittle hair.
Michelle Q.
This is a pricey hair mask...but let me tell you, it worth every cent that you paid for it! It really works! My hair is so damaged and nothing seems to work until i try this hair mask. I was not sure itf it was going to work but, it really does! Believe me, it worth the try! Before i use this i was loosing so much hair, but with this the hair loss is minimal!
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I received a same of this in a beauty bag and used it on my dry and damaged hair. It worked wonders right away. It made my hair goi from being a dead tangled mess to sometbing smooth that I can work with. I will buy this again.
Anna M.
Missoula, MT
I use this mask as a conditioner and it's an unsung hero if you ask me. I see and feel immediate results after using this.
Anna J.
I can't even begin to describe how amazing this mask makes my hair feel. I use it mostly during the winter when my hair is more dry than usual, and it is a miracle. I concentrate the majority of the product closer to the ends of my hair, as that is where I see the most damage, and I can see an immediate improvement. My hair looks more smooth and polished, and feels extremely soft and healthy. I find that I don't have to use it very often either, because the results last, so the price is definitely worth it!
Mary E.
Red deer , AB
This mask is GOLD! I use it three times a week in place of conditioner, and once a month or so as a mask on dry hair. My hair is so brittle and damaged, but this makes it feel so smooth and I notice a huge difference when I use it constantly. I've never found a product that can match what the mask does for me.
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
It's not bad but not my favorite. I honestly didn't notice a big difference in my hair afyer using it. For tje price, there are definitely others I prefer. I doubt this is something I would repurchase.