BY STRIVECTIN

Max Volume Shampoo - Strive tin Hair Max Volume Shampoo with patented NIA-114 + PROTENSILE AMPLIFYING COMPLEX.Amplify body and bounce. Volumizing shampoo cleanses scalp and hair of excess buildup for weightless movement and intensified fullness. Delivers softness, luster and enhanced lift to even the finest hair. Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates and synthetic dyes. Safe for color or chemically treated hair. - Max Volume Shampoo see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this along with the conditioner so even though I do not need the extra volume I tried it anyway and I was pleasantly surprised! First of all, the SCENT is AMAZING. I can only describe it as clean and "high end". Love it. It lasts till day 2. Secondly, It makes my hair feel soft and smooth and clean, which is everything I look for in a shampoo. It is also sulfate free!
Rheagan D.
Deltona, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in an ipsy bag along with the conditioner. The shampoo lathered very well and had a nice scent to it almost like lemon. I have thin hair and this did give me some more volume especially toward the ends where my hair usually thinned out. So based off what it said it would do , it 100% did. But I found that it was much harder to comb through then usual which led to me pulling out more hair. Decent shampoo just don't think I'd spend 23.00 on it
Ishtar C.
Okay so I got a sample of this shampoo shopping at my local department store. At first I was hesitant because I know strivectin is more skincare but let me tell you this product is AMAZING. It made my hair feel so smooth and nice. And it smells great. LOVE IT
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the 2 oz bottle on Macy's website so i could try it out before I buy the big bottle. I love the smell of the shampoo. I do notice a slight difference, my hair does have a bit of volume. The conditioner works great also. If I can find it cheaper then $23 online then I'll buy it.