BY STRIVECTIN

Max Volume Root Lifting Spray - StriVectin Hair Max Volume Root Lifting Spray with patented NIA-114 + POLYMER PLUMPING COMPLEX.Instantly lift from the roots up. Volumizing spray primes hair for maximum body and bounce, plumping strands weightlessly. Transforms even the nest hair strands. Free of sulfates (SLS/SLES), parabens, phthalates and synthetic dyes. Safe for color or chemically treated hair. - Max Volume Root Lifting Spray see more...

• I like to let my hair air dry on a daily basis but I want...1 Answers
Review (1)
Eli I.
This product impressed me a lot. My hair do not have volume at all so when I bought it, I didn’t know that brand, but I thought to try it. It smells ok. I think I will continue to buy this product cause I really liked the way my hair look after using it. It worth it.
Cassandra W.
Vancouver, BC
I like to let my hair air dry on a daily basis but I want more volume to my hair. Is this product still useful if I don't blow dry my hair or is it only effective in adding volume to my hair if I style it with blow dryer to it?