BY STRIVECTIN

Amna K.
Worthington, OH
I have the SriVectin for stretch marks, and I use it on my body (3x a day). Since I lost weight, I have stretch marks on my arms and stomach and it definitely works! I was shocked! Because most products don't... I am still continuing to use it, but I would recommend it. If you have stretch marks on your legs, or arms... get it!
Meghan C.
Huntsville, AL
Worth the money! Only product that actually changed the surface of my skin. Use every other day or most or your skin will be very dry,
Sami M.
I like StriVectin face and eye creams. Costco usually sales many varieties In store and online.
Angela B.
Mexico City
This is an excellent product, your face finally looks like a baby face, jk. But this actually works, your face looks way much better with this