BY STRIVECTIN

New! Get Even Brightening Serum. Week 2 - Exfoliation accelerates; skin tone appears brighter. Week 4 - Excess pigmentation diminishes; skin tone evens out. Week 8 - Pigmentation normalizes; dark spots visibly fade. Suitable for all skin types, tones and ethnicities. 7% NIA-114+Vitamin C Actives™. Turn Down Spots. We started with a goal. Fight dark spots at the source. The result? Our Get Even Brightening Serum that minimizes. see more...

Josie B.
McAllen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Change up your routine and try products from this line, you won't be disappointed. You can usually find products from this line at TJ Maxx or similar retailers, so try it out. Leaves skin bright and smooth.
Neysha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product it's so worth every penny! Well all StriVextin-EV products are extremely with it. It has helped me so much and it leave my skin so soft. It does what it's supposed to do. If is a little expensive for you check at TJ Max and Marshalls they usually Carrie them
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
I just picked this up, so I don't know how well the brightening part works yet. But, it feels like heaven on my face and seems to help the moisturizer soak in deeper.
andrea p.
Greenville, SC
I have been using this product for a few weeks now and my skin is softer and overall is just more radiant i love it.
Patty P.
Excellent product. Has helped my problem skin so much. Leaves my skin soft and smooth
Oriana v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto es Oil Free ? Alguna chica que me cuente su experiencia con este producto ?
Katt R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I gotta start by saying I love strivectin products ,, they are always amazing & I love the way they make my skin look & feel ,, I feel like my skin glows when I use this product ,, it's a must have for any one who wants brighter plumper looking skin ,, I have very sensitive skin & this product did the bother my skin at all ,, that's why I love strivectin products ,, they are strong & powerful yet gentle enough for my sensitive skin ,, you gotta try any product from strivectin,, you will be happy ,,
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ia this ok for sensitive skin
Sabrinna S.
Cajazeiras - PB
Angel W.
Hello Beauties! I've long heard so much fan fare about the Stri-Vectin brand. I am interested in knowing if anyone has tried the brightening serum and what were your results? Sometimes my skin looks a bit dull and I really want to try this product, but I'm just not in the mood to be disappointed again. Your thoughts please.