BY STRIVECTIN

New! Get Even Brightening Serum. Week 2 - Exfoliation accelerates; skin tone appears brighter. Week 4 - Excess pigmentation diminishes; skin tone evens out. Week 8 - Pigmentation normalizes; dark spots visibly fade. Suitable for all skin types, tones and ethnicities. 7% NIA-114+Vitamin C Actives™. Turn Down Spots. We started with a goal. Fight dark spots at the source. The result? Our Get Even Brightening Serum that minimizes. see more...

andrea p.
Greenville, SC
I have been using this product for a few weeks now and my skin is softer and overall is just more radiant i love it.
Bonnie V.
Vancouver, WA
I love this product. It does wonders for your face the first time you use it. A must have to add to your arsenal!
Miriam S.
This stuff is amazing! Can't wait to purchase this again! I'm in love with the StiVectin line!
Averi R.
Lock Haven, PA
I love this stuff! it makes my skin feel so soft. i cant wait to invest in getting some more
Sarah S.
StriVectin skincare is advanced and this serum does make your skin look more more youthful.
Patty P.
Excellent product. Has helped my problem skin so much. Leaves my skin soft and smooth
Katt R.
So I gotta start by saying I love strivectin products ,, they are always amazing & I love the way they make my skin look & feel ,, I feel like my skin glows when I use this product ,, it's a must have for any one who wants brighter plumper looking skin ,, I have very sensitive skin & this product did the bother my skin at all ,, that's why I love strivectin products ,, they are strong & powerful yet gentle enough for my sensitive skin ,, you gotta try any product from strivectin,, you will be happy ,,
Oriana v.
Este producto es Oil Free ? Alguna chica que me cuente su experiencia con este producto ?
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Ia this ok for sensitive skin
Angel W.
Hello Beauties! I've long heard so much fan fare about the Stri-Vectin brand. I am interested in knowing if anyone has tried the brightening serum and what were your results? Sometimes my skin looks a bit dull and I really want to try this product, but I'm just not in the mood to be disappointed again. Your thoughts please.
Sabrinna S.