BY STRIVECTIN

New! Get Even Brightening Serum. Week 2 - Exfoliation accelerates; skin tone appears brighter. Week 4 - Excess pigmentation diminishes; skin tone evens out. Week 8 - Pigmentation normalizes; dark spots visibly fade. Suitable for all skin types, tones and ethnicities. 7% NIA-114+Vitamin C Actives™. Turn Down Spots. We started with a goal. Fight dark spots at the source. The result? Our Get Even Brightening Serum that minimizes. see more...

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
StriVectin is a wonderful brand to begin with all around! After having my first daughter I got some serious stretch marks on my stomach and I couldn't stand even looking in the mirror, I got some of their stretch mark cream and I applied it twice a day every day for about 6 months and the stretch marks literally faded away to nothing you couldn't even tell if they were ever there! Now I use their face products including their potent wrinkle reducer and crow's feet and smile lines and Fine Lines around the forehead area and I think it has definitely slowed the aging process down or made it bearable! LOL I really have loved every product I've ever used by this company! It is definitely a little pricey especially if you get it from a department store, but not only is it worth it you can also find this brand a lot at places like Marshalls, Ross, and TJ Maxx for a lot cheaper! if you have marks on you that bother you and make you feel bad about yourself and you're thinking about trying this product just go ahead and do it! It is truly amazing
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I was highly allergic to this. I had rashes and bumps on my face that wouldn’t go away. I stopped using it immediately. And had to apply different moisturizer to help get rid of the bumps. Also had my mother in law use it and same thing happen to her. So I wouldn’t recommend it not for its price too.
Stacey H.
Glen Allen, VA
I do not have acne but I do have a few dark spots from scars...(I got bumps after my first microdermabrasion session & instead of me waiting for them to go away on their own, I tried to burst them! big mistake.) well I came across a lot of strivectin products at Marshall's one day and decided to give this a try! I already had a cleanser and moisturiser I was using at the time, but I think if I used the entire line I would've gotten better results. I did like it and I did see a difference in my skin when used twice a day, I just never purchased again because I decided to go for something else. However, I would recommend!
Amy N.
Church Hill , TN
I love everything I have ever tried by StriVectin. I personally own this product and use it daily. It has been my holy grail as far as evening out my skintone and making my face look brighter and healthier. I have also been using this serum on scars for quite some time and it works! It really helps to lighten and diminish the look of scars.
Ashley P.
It sounds all nice and great but for the amoumt of money it shpuld do something ..... but im not quite sure i saw any change in my skin and i would like to see a difference to say something is a good product
Neysha P.
This product it's so worth every penny! Well all StriVextin-EV products are extremely with it. It has helped me so much and it leave my skin so soft. It does what it's supposed to do. If is a little expensive for you check at TJ Max and Marshalls they usually Carrie them
Cristie G.
Steivectin makes great products!! This product is very creamy and applies great to the skin! I love how is smooths out on my skin for an even application. It is very rich and I feel it keeps my face bright and healthy looking.
Josie B.
MCALLEN, TX
Change up your routine and try products from this line, you won't be disappointed. You can usually find products from this line at TJ Maxx or similar retailers, so try it out. Leaves skin bright and smooth.
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
I just picked this up, so I don't know how well the brightening part works yet. But, it feels like heaven on my face and seems to help the moisturizer soak in deeper.
Ashly p.
Lexington, NC
This stuff is amazing I can't wait to purchase again. I love the way it applies and makes my skin feel so moisturized
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Ia this ok for sensitive skin
Angel W.
Hello Beauties! I've long heard so much fan fare about the Stri-Vectin brand. I am interested in knowing if anyone has tried the brightening serum and what were your results? Sometimes my skin looks a bit dull and I really want to try this product, but I'm just not in the mood to be disappointed again. Your thoughts please.
Sabrinna S.