BY STRIVECTIN

New! Get Even Brightening Serum. Week 2 - Exfoliation accelerates; skin tone appears brighter. Week 4 - Excess pigmentation diminishes; skin tone evens out. Week 8 - Pigmentation normalizes; dark spots visibly fade. Suitable for all skin types, tones and ethnicities. 7% NIA-114+Vitamin C Actives™. Turn Down Spots. We started with a goal. Fight dark spots at the source. The result? Our Get Even Brightening Serum that minimizes. see more...

Stacey H.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not have acne but I do have a few dark spots from scars...(I got bumps after my first microdermabrasion session & instead of me waiting for them to go away on their own, I tried to burst them! big mistake.) well I came across a lot of strivectin products at Marshall's one day and decided to give this a try! I already had a cleanser and moisturiser I was using at the time, but I think if I used the entire line I would've gotten better results. I did like it and I did see a difference in my skin when used twice a day, I just never purchased again because I decided to go for something else. However, I would recommend!
Amy N.
Church Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything I have ever tried by StriVectin. I personally own this product and use it daily. It has been my holy grail as far as evening out my skintone and making my face look brighter and healthier. I have also been using this serum on scars for quite some time and it works! It really helps to lighten and diminish the look of scars.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It sounds all nice and great but for the amoumt of money it shpuld do something ..... but im not quite sure i saw any change in my skin and i would like to see a difference to say something is a good product
Bonnie V.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It does wonders for your face the first time you use it. A must have to add to your arsenal!
Shailah C.
Fort Irwin, CALIFORNIA
Highly recommend. Absolutely love this product! My top favorite brand. Worth the purchase.
Averi R.
Lock Haven, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! it makes my skin feel so soft. i cant wait to invest in getting some more
Neysha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product it's so worth every penny! Well all StriVextin-EV products are extremely with it. It has helped me so much and it leave my skin so soft. It does what it's supposed to do. If is a little expensive for you check at TJ Max and Marshalls they usually Carrie them
Miriam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Can't wait to purchase this again! I'm in love with the StiVectin line!
Sarah S.
StriVectin skincare is advanced and this serum does make your skin look more more youthful.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Steivectin makes great products!! This product is very creamy and applies great to the skin! I love how is smooths out on my skin for an even application. It is very rich and I feel it keeps my face bright and healthy looking.
Joanna S.
Lake Geneva, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ia this ok for sensitive skin
Sabrinna S.
Cajazeiras - PB
Angel W.
Hello Beauties! I've long heard so much fan fare about the Stri-Vectin brand. I am interested in knowing if anyone has tried the brightening serum and what were your results? Sometimes my skin looks a bit dull and I really want to try this product, but I'm just not in the mood to be disappointed again. Your thoughts please.