StriVectin Comforting Cream Cleanser

This ultra-gentle, daily cleanser removes makeup and impurities without drying or stripping skin of essential moisture. Ideal for dry or sensitive skin, this sulfate-free formula is infused with a nourishing and replenishing blend of Olive and Jojoba Oil Extracts, Evening Primrose Extract and antioxidants for soft, smooth, radiant skin.

Does this lather at all or is it a full cream cleanser?
Start your review of StriVectin Comforting Cream Cleanser!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
StriVectin Comforting Cream Cleanser uploaded by Heather N.
My skin feels amazing after using this product. I also use the eye cream. I feel like my skin has less appearing wrinkles.
Jackson
I loved this product for the first time. I LOVE it. It leaves your face feeling so clean and moisturized. It’s a gentle cleanser, which is great since I have sensitive skin! I will definitely buy this again in the future!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...