BY STRIVECTIN

What is it? br Instantly brightens eye area and conceals imperfections - dark circles to fine lines Who is it for? br Primarily women who have color-related concerns and who are seeking for a natural-looking, radiant glow. Anyone interested in instantly minimizing surface flaws on the face - for a fresh, glowing, corrected complexion. What makes it unique? br StriVectin s Clinical Corrector Collection features proprietary NIA-114 technology that powers up skin to rebuild the skin barrier and help repair damage. Combined with the benefits of a BB cream, StriVectin s CC cream treatments for face, lips and eyes offer an immediate wash of sheer, blendable, perfecting color while actually improving your skin over time. In a consumer evaluation, 100% said my face looks renewed. *Based on consumer evaluation of Advanced Anti-Aging Face Tint at 4 weeks see more...

Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I've never had any great results from this
brand and this product in particular. The smell is quite strong and chemical like and isn't pleasant to put on my skin. It's also quite pricey for what you get unfortunately.
Georgia H.
Spanish Fort, AL
I don't see where this made much of a difference for me and I will not purchase it again. It did not meet my expectations.
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
I really enjoyed this serum it helped my wrinkles especially around my eyes i lobe this product i reccomend it.