BY STRIVECTIN

StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I'm looking for a good night cream. Yes I'm 30 an... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this okay to use on sensitive skin? Can you use it around your...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I have been wondering about the brand2 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
Julie L.
Waterville, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff. I received as a sample from ulta. It makes my skin so soft in the morning and it smells so amazing. It also tightens my skin and is helping my under eye darkness. I've been using a month and still have a lot of the sample. It's expensive about $80 a bottle but I will purchase I've heard a big bottle lasts upwards of a year!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Retinol is seriously extremely necessary. ESP if you have any type of acne or scaring or are over 30. It's a very mild exfoliant and this version does not sting or tingle but definitely gives results. I use it in combination with Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads, 60 count at night and I wake up with the skin of a baby. I can't stress the importance of a good skincare routine early!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment
I've used this with The concentrated wrinkle release at night on my forehead and my emerging 11 lines have softened. A little goes a long way and it absorbs more beautifully than any night cream before it, leaving my skin velvety smooth! A first excursion into StriVectin that left me wondering why I waited so long!
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This advanced night treatment with retinol is effective and produces results with continued use. The retinol line is wonderful. I love using the whole system from day to night and especially the eye cream. This is one line that is worth the price.
Kelly G.
Belen, NM
I love this stuff! I use it with the strivectin present perfect moisturizer in addition to my other products or sometimes just those two. My skin loves this stuff. Every time I wake up the next day super plump and looking fab! Staples for sure.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Review for: StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment
I live this product it is a great night cream especially during breakout times. It is not drying but has a bit of hydration. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I would recommend to others.
Tiffany P.
Powder Spgs, GA
this retinol night treatment wasn't as strong as I would have liked... meaning I didn't have that firm feel to my skin like I have with similar products but it does hydrate well.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
Love, love, love this! I was lucky enough to get a sample of this and fell in love so I purchased the full-size. It hasn't irritated my skin, nor has it caused breakouts which is a plus! Has it made a difference in my skin? I believe it has. My skin is smoothr and more even in tone. The smell of the product is very light and dissipates quickly. I am planning on repurchasing this when this tube runs out.
KRISTA M.
Milford
Review for: StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment
I received this as a sample with my Sephora order. So far it has worked amazing! I have noticed the wrinkles in my forehead and around my eyes are much less prominent. I will defo be purchasing the full size product.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing over the counter intro to retinal. Remember to apply to dry skin and only use 3-4 times a week at night. Retinal breaks down under direct light and becomes ineffective so using during the day is just wasting product. Also ensure you are moisturizing as retinal is drying and don't expect your first results for 30 days (1skin turnover cycle)
Aime R.
San Benito , TX
I've been wanting to try this but am curious as to what age group this product is for?
Haydee K.
Does this really work? I have been wondering about the brand
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have those with sensitive skin used this?
Joanna F.
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin? Can you use it around your eyes?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm looking for a good night cream. Yes I'm 30 and occasionally get a random break out. So has anyone used this and had it clog pores or cause a breakout?