BY STRIVECTIN

StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I'm looking for a good night cream. Yes I'm 30 an... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this okay to use on sensitive skin? Can you use it around your...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I have been wondering about the brand2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Retinol is one of the most effective topical treatments for dark spot, hyper pigmentation, wrinkles, and aging. And this cream is great, and works if you're consistent with it. Retinol will dry your skin out with regular use so make sure you have a good moisturizing routine to back it up! " in 3 reviews
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Review for: StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment more...
The Advance Retinal Night Treatment is the bomb. This cream really gave my face an overall more youthful appearance. You have to be careful when you start using it, since it has retinal in it. I didn’t have any problems with irritation from using it every night.
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
I absolutely love this stuff. I received as a sample from ulta. It makes my skin so soft in the morning and it smells so amazing. It also tightens my skin and is helping my under eye darkness. I've been using a month and still have a lot of the sample. It's expensive about $80 a bottle but I will purchase I've heard a big bottle lasts upwards of a year!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Retinol is seriously extremely necessary. ESP if you have any type of acne or scaring or are over 30. It's a very mild exfoliant and this version does not sting or tingle but definitely gives results. I use it in combination with Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads at night and I wake up with the skin of a baby. I can't stress the importance of a good skincare routine early!
Carly D.
Kaufman, TX
I cant say enough about this product. I was originally turned on by a sample and have been commited ever since. I use it daily, with an occasional forget, and i get plenty of compliments on my appearance of youth. So i say its working. It does not burn or make me peel, nor does it irritate my skin. I have oily combo complexion. [product:strivectin--ar-advanced-retinol-night-treatment]
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment more...
I've used this with The concentrated wrinkle release at night on my forehead and my emerging 11 lines have softened. A little goes a long way and it absorbs more beautifully than any night cream before it, leaving my skin velvety smooth! A first excursion into StriVectin that left me wondering why I waited so long!
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This advanced night treatment with retinol is effective and produces results with continued use. The retinol line is wonderful. I love using the whole system from day to night and especially the eye cream. This is one line that is worth the price.
Kelly G.
Belen, NM
I love this stuff! I use it with the strivectin present perfect moisturizer in addition to my other products or sometimes just those two. My skin loves this stuff. Every time I wake up the next day super plump and looking fab! Staples for sure.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
Review for: StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment more...
I live this product it is a great night cream especially during breakout times. It is not drying but has a bit of hydration. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I would recommend to others.
Tiffany P.
Powder Springs, GA
this retinol night treatment wasn't as strong as I would have liked... meaning I didn't have that firm feel to my skin like I have with similar products but it does hydrate well.
KRISTA M.
Milford
Review for: StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment more...
I received this as a sample with my Sephora order. So far it has worked amazing! I have noticed the wrinkles in my forehead and around my eyes are much less prominent. I will defo be purchasing the full size product.
Aime R.
San Benito , TX
I've been wanting to try this but am curious as to what age group this product is for?
Haydee K.
Does this really work? I have been wondering about the brand
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
Have those with sensitive skin used this?
Joanna F.
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin? Can you use it around your eyes?
Catherine T.
Burlington, ON
Does anyone have any experience with this product and cystic acne ?