BY STRIVECTIN

StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I'm looking for a good night cream. Yes I'm 30 an...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this okay to use on sensitive skin? Can you use it around your...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I have been wondering about the brand2 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
Diana P.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
Love, love, love this! I was lucky enough to get a sample of this and fell in love so I purchased the full-size. It hasn't irritated my skin, nor has it caused breakouts which is a plus! Has it made a difference in my skin? I believe it has. My skin is smoothr and more even in tone. The smell of the product is very light and dissipates quickly. I am planning on repurchasing this when this tube runs out.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of the strivectin ar advanced retinol night treatment in a beauty box and tried it for the couple days that it lasted. I do not have wrinkles yet so I'm not sure how it would work in them, but it did make my skin feel tighter and softer. It's pretty high priced so I probably won't go out and buy any yet but maybe I'll try again in the future.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing over the counter intro to retinal. Remember to apply to dry skin and only use 3-4 times a week at night. Retinal breaks down under direct light and becomes ineffective so using during the day is just wasting product. Also ensure you are moisturizing as retinal is drying and don't expect your first results for 30 days (1skin turnover cycle)
Cody P.
Cody P.
Henderson, NV
Retinol is one of the most effective topical treatments for dark spot, hyper pigmentation, wrinkles, and aging. And this cream is great, and works if you're consistent with it. Retinol will dry your skin out with regular use so make sure you have a good moisturizing routine to back it up!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased in a trial size, and I'm in love! It makes my skin feel great and moisturized. It's quickly becoming a product I can't live without.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and am pleased. It made my skin feel very smooth after using it. I would purchase this product.,
michelle s.
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this every night and it keeps me looking young and fresh I would definitely recommend it
Kathia C.
Kathia C.
Waco, TX
I started to use it a week ago and start to see and feels the differences in my face.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
I just started using this and I love it! My face feels awesome in the morning!
Julie L.
Julie L.
Waterville, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff. I received as a sample from ulta. It makes my skin so soft in the morning and it smells so amazing. It also tightens my skin and is helping my under eye darkness. I've been using a month and still have a lot of the sample. It's expensive about $80 a bottle but I will purchase I've heard a big bottle lasts upwards of a year!
Aime R.
Aime R.
San Benito, TX
I've been wanting to try this but am curious as to what age group this product is for?
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have those with sensitive skin used this?
Haydee K.
Haydee K.
Does this really work? I have been wondering about the brand
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin? Can you use it around your eyes?
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Burlington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have any experience with this product and cystic acne ?