Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamStriVectin
AR Advanced Retinol Night Cream, 11 oz

StriVectin AR Advanced Retinol Night Cream, 1.1 oz

Ageless Essentials Kit 4-Piece Collection of Best-Sellers to revitalize and renew your complexion. Revitalize the look and feel of your skin with our best-selling age fighters that will amplify your anti-aging regimen, day and night. Includes: SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate Daily moisturizer reduces the appearance of lines wrinkles in just 15 days Advanced Retinol Night Treatment Nightly moisturizer harnesses the power of retinol to improve the look of wrinkles, firmness, texture radiance Advanced Retinol Serum Silky serum diminishes the appearance of pores imperfections TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream #1 Best-selling neck cream visibly tightens, firms lifts neck and profile Ingredients: Strivectin Sd Advanced Intensive Concentrate - Aqua, Glycerin, Myristyl Nicotinate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Isocetyl Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone

How have your results been with the Strivectin advanced night cream?
Start your review of StriVectin AR Advanced Retinol Night Cream, 1.1 oz!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
StriVectin AR Advanced Retinol Night Cream, 1.1 oz uploaded by Azita C.
I got this as a sample and didn’t think twice about it. I have had it forever and just recently decided to use it up. My skin looks great! I am impressed!
Dina S.
Bayonne, NJ
StriVectin AR Advanced Retinol Night Cream, 1.1 oz uploaded by Dina S.
I have been using Strivectin night cream for a few weeks. I love it. Gorgeous silky feel.
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
This retinol night cream works wonderfully for fine lines and smoothing skin. Because it has retinol, your skin does take a little time to adjust but it’s not too harsh compared to other retinol products. This is a good retinol product to try if you have sensitive skin and are scared to try retinol. Use this as a starting point and work your way up. [product:strivectin-ar-advanced-retinol-night-cream,-11-oz] #retinol #nightcream #sensitiveskin #skincare #beauty #regimen
Ann T.
Marshfield , MA
Love this product I’ve been using for about 10 days now and I already see a difference in some of my finer lines
Kara O.
My holy grail skincare product. Using for 4 months. This is amazing. You can get the 1.1 oz in older packaging at TJ Maxx for $19.99!! It is fine for sensitive skin. It balances normal skin and prevents those occasional break outs. Definitely recommend!!!! Skin is soft and tone has improved! I have multiple tubes of this in case my store runs out!!
Charlene S.
StriVectin AR Advanced Retinol Night Cream, 1.1 oz uploaded by Charlene S.
Use every night, I had Bad acne through my teens and after using medication I was left with ugly scars. I have been using this product every night for only six months I always keep extra backed up and my scars are almost gone completely! I highly recommend this for anyone only want to prevent wrinkles but especially acne scars!
Erika S.
I love Strivectin products because they’ don’t mess around and really work. This product is no exception. The retinol is gentle enough the it doesn’t irritate my skin, yet I can tell that it’s working. It doesn’t overly dry out my skin — I however do alternate between this and the Strivectin Wrinkle Cream so that probably also helps as well. However, unlike the wrinkle and stretch mark creams that I’ve through multiple tubes of and have used for years, I’ve only just started using this this year and am still working on my first tube. It’s good, really good, but I’m not convinced. I have commitment issues so I don’t know if I would repurchase at full price, but very good product nonetheless.
Leslie S.
Saint Rose, LA
The best night cream ever. We all love retinol for the amazing benefits to the skin it delivers and having a night moisturize with this cocktail product only does justice for your skin. Amazing.
Tanika H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This product was OK if they feel good applying on the face and did not feel oily or greasy still testing it out to see what results I can have
Melissa I.
Wildomar, CA
What i think about this product is I love it!!!! I love using this on my face. I love love love the packaging. I wouldn't improve this product at all. Very gentle on my face. Not at all harsh at all for me. I would definitely purchase again and again