BY STRIVECTIN

Set includes strivectin-sd intensive concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles 1 oz a supercharged wrinkle fighter with hydrating properties that significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. strivectin-ar advanced retinol night treatment 1.1 oz. a multitasking anti-aging product that works faster, smarter and harder without requiring a prescription. strivectin advanced retinol serum 0.25 oz. a multi-action treatment that combines retinol and patented nia-114 to refine skin, reduce fine lines and smooth pores. strivectin-tl tightening neck cream 0.25 oz a hydrating cream that contains a powerful blend of technologically advanced ingredients to improve skin elasticity, providing the appearance of visible lift. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Omosewa A.
So I don't if it is okay to do a review of this product on behalf of my mum. she really loves this brand. they work for her so well, she is over 70 now and she looks great for her age, she used to use the ageless essentials, now she uses the anti wrinkles, for her face and neck. I am the one that purchases them for her.
Lee D.
Newington, CT
This is one of those products that just delivers exactly what it says it's going to do for your skin takes years off your face hydrates you heals you plumps up your skin makes you feel more youthful
Madison U.
Dallas, TX
This is the best stuff ever!!! I highly recommend this brand for acne treatment as well as anti aging products because it is truly life changing and I love it!
Ivette Q.
This brand is AMAZING with all it gory I love it & cant get enough from it as soon as I see that I'm low on one of my products I immediately run to buy more