BY STRIVECTIN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Ageless Essentials Kit 4-Piece Collection of Best-Sellers to revitalize and renew your complexion. Revitalize the look and feel of your skin with our best-selling age fighters that will amplify your anti-aging regimen, day and night. Includes: SD Advanced Intensive Concentrate - Daily moisturizer reduces the appearance of lines and; wrinkles in just 15 days Advanced Retinol Night Treatment - Nightly moisturizer harnesses the power of retinol to improve the look of wrinkles, firmness, texture and; radiance Advanced Retinol Serum - Silky serum diminishes the appearance of pores and; imperfections TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream - #1 Best-selling neck cream visibly tightens, firms and; lifts neck and profile Ingredients: Strivectin Sd Advanced Intensive Concentrate - Aqua, Glycerin, Myristyl Nicotinate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Isoce see more...

Review (1)
Nada A.
Egypt
I LOVED this sunscreen when I first pulled it out and applied it to my two young kids. It was easy to spray and rubbed in so easily. They spent about 25 minutes in the pool/sun and I did not reapply. I noticed afterwards that they had quite the tan and tan lines after only that brief pool trip. Thankfully no sunburn. My children are not fair skinned to begin with, for what it's worth. And this was not their first time in the sun this season- just the first time using this sunscreen. We had previously used Babyganics sunscreen and they didn't get nearly as tan even after spending more time in the sun. So while I'll probably continue to use because it did protect them from actual sunburn and applied like a dream, I'll be a little more cautious about reapplying and maybe alternating with our other sunscreens.