Strivectin Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner uploaded by Maria R.

BY STRIVECTIN

Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner - Strivectin's Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner is a lightweight pore minimizing lotion with that improves cell turnover and delivers both instant and long-term visible pore reduction. Patented NIA-114 technology nourishes the moisture barrier to provide visible age fighting efficacy and limit the sensitivity common to Retinol. The combination delivers superior age fighting results, while purifying and refining skin tone and texture. Skin is left looking mattified, fresher and more youthful.Scientifically proven to:Refine the appearance of enlarged poresPurify, tighten and reduce the size of poresAbsorb excess oil to control shine throughout the dayHydrate skin and help smooth skin texture(1.7 oz.) - Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner see more...

Josefina R.
Fremont
Effective when used correctly. Can easily peel the skin if overused. It totally met my expectations. It did exactly what it said it would. I would re purchase this product. No need to improve anything.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
This worked really well for my pores and shrinking their size! However, I believe my skin had a reaction to the retinal as it caused me to break out into some kind of rash, but I've had that occur with not only this product but with with other retinal products. Other than the retinol it was nice!
Andreea M.
This is a great pore refiner and it has a high concentration of retinol. I am taking a little break from it at the moment because they say not to use it if you are going to expose yourself to the sun, so since it's summer... I don't want to risk it. But it definitely makes my pores smaller!
Sarah C.
Rochester, WA
I personally do not like strivecin products, they're too harsh for my skin. But I've seen them work wonders for other people! They're pricing is a little ridiculous to me as well. There is stuff less expensive that works better for my skin
Kaitlan A.
Retinol is a super awesome product to use on skin that has large pores and blackheads. This did not disappoint. I would definitely recommend this, however it is insanely pricey. I found it at Ulta beauty.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Hello my S do we e to do this it would be great to see if I have can be found in at least one more time thing is I don't think I will be a good day to day life and the fact is that I have to be able to get a chance of getting the same time as well as a good result I am a little
Kelly H.
This didn't do much for my pores. They're still the same size as when I started using this product. It did however help control my oil under my makeup, which is fine for me lol.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
In the quest for a new skin care line I have try many as Seasons and clima affects my skin needs. Great alternative to the professional brand. Excellent price point. As a 1st time user I found this product fantastic and I saw great results. The shelve time was over 12months.
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Wow! What would I do without this pore refiner? It's high quality and effective-just like other Strivectin products. It really helps minimize pores on my nose and chin!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
This serum is really good although it's expensive. It lasts over a month and if you use it 2X daily, you will see a difference in the appearance of pores. It also smooths out the skin nicely without burning it without interfering with other products. I received this to test out.