Strivectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer

Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer - An intensive overnight lotion that supports the four essential building blocks of healthy skin appearance: Proteins, micronutrients, water and lipids. Retinol helps improve cell turnover, visibly enhancing skin firmness and elasticity and diminishing the look of lines and wrinkles.Patented NIA-114TM technology nourishes the moisture barrier to provide visible age fighting efficacy and limit the sensitivity common to Retinol. Formulated with copper tripeptides, plant lipids and hyaluronic acid that help lock in moisture and defend against damage caused by environmental aggressors. The supercharged formula helps restore skin to its healthiest state during sleep for a more refined, youthful looking appearance.Scientifically proven to:Deliver the benefits of retinol without the irritating side effectsReduce the look of fine lines and wrinklesEnhance skin for visible firmness and elasticityRefine and smooth skin texture for a more radiant appearanceDeeply nourish and hydrate skin - Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer

How effective is this product and what are the benefits to using it?
Start your review of Strivectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer!
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like using this brand and I can shop a large variety at Ulta. I have been using the moisturize and it leaves my skin feeling good and healthy.
Not oily use it at night with my retinol oil and got a great deal purchased it for 35 at ross definitely recommend this product
Liberty, MO
Works well, if you have dry skin or are using in winter pair it with an ultra moisturizing daytime cream or lotion.
Edmonton , AB
Ok I love love this line for skin care. I use this product on my face religiously every night and I’ve seen legit seen difference in my fine lines. It’s pricey . But I keep buying It .
Canada
2,756 reviews
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is an excellent night moisturizer with powerful anti-aging ingredients. This cream contains retinol, which can be very drying and irritating, especially for sensitive skin. I have very dry and sensitive skin. This cream did not irritate or dry my skin as severely as other products that contain retinol have in the past. It was slightly drying, so I added a few drops of facial oil (boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil) to the moisturizer. When mixed with the facial oil, this retinol cream did not dry my skin at all. This cream absorbs quickly and it does not leave an oily residue on the skin. After using this cream for a few weeks, I noticed that my skin was brighter and more even. This cream also corrected my fine lines. I am very impressed with the results this cream has produced. It is very expensive, but the visible results make it worth the cost. I highly recommend this product. Remember to always wear a SPF cream when using this moisturizer because retinol increases the skin’s sensitivity to the sun!
Mississauga, ON
One of my favourite retinol products! I have not experienced flaking or irritation from this hydrating formula. However, the product is very pricey, so I am currently looking for a dupe for this cream. But, if you have the money to shell out, I would definitely recommend trying this formula out!
Napanee
retinol works so perfectly for wrinkle, this night cream has everything you need!! it is some what pricey but ever well worth it if you’re looking to get rid of those wrinkles, i wouldn’t use it every night or your face will dry out, just like 3 times a week & you should see results in 3 weeks !
I love this product so much! I don't feel the need to use the day retinol, as this makes such a huge difference on its own. I have very oily skin, but I do find that this helps to keep it at bay, without causing any reactions or problems with my skin.