BeautyFaceFacial SkincareStriVectin
Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift

StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift

This supercharged anti aging cream with Retinol targets visible signs of aging for a more refined, youthful looking appearance. As it reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles, it enhances skin for visible firmness and elasticity and refines skin texture for a more radiant appearance. With Copper Tripeptides, this face cream with Retinol is the ultimate solution for more radiant, revitalized and younger looking skin.

Did you notice any signs of irritation when using this? How many days per week can this be used?
How effective is this product and what are the benefits to using it?
Start your review of StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift!
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift uploaded by Jenny V.
Got this sample from Facebook. First time trying this. Cream is light, scent is okay. Face is soft, supple and hydrated after application. Good moisturizer! Gentle to skin.
Jessica R.
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift uploaded by Jessica R.
Thanks @strivectin for this great sample! I really wanted to like it because it felt good on my skin the first day it felt soft and hydrated I really like that glow in my skin but on day 3 my sensitive skin started to peel on my left side I ended up with a dry patch I think because of the retinol it does happen with products with retinol so I had to stop using it. I gave it to my cousin to try and she loves how her skin feels she really likes this product a lot! #strivectin #advancedretinol #nia114 #retinol #nightroutine #freesample #night #moisturizer
Jennifer  A.
Caraway, AR
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift uploaded by Jennifer  A.
I used this last night for the first time. I woke up with no tiny whiteheads and for me that's unusual with night creams. I really like this product so far. It's very smooth and silky going on. I got this as a sample to try and so far I'm loving it.
Katie P.
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift uploaded by Katie P.
I love this nighly retinol cream. It's not too irritating to the skin, so you can use it every night. I use it along with their hyaluronic acid and they work together wonderfully. This has been my favorite retinol product because I can tell it works, yet it doesn't irritate or burn my face. I'm so happy I found this, definitely a must have!
Carla M.
San Marcos, TX
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift uploaded by Carla M.
I received and tried a sample of @strivectin Advanced Retinol Nightly Renewal Moisturizer and I have to say I really enjoyed it. 🧴🧴🧴🧴🌿🌿🌿 It doesn’t have any fragrance which is always good for facial products. Super light and easy to apply, dried almost instantly and left my skin feeling super soft and silky. I am a newbie with retinol products but my skin definitely feels more hydrated, making my fine lines less noticeable. Not harsh on the skin or eyes. Good size sample, at least good for 3/4 uses. I would definitely use again. PRODUCT INFORMATION Retinol – and your skin – will never be the same. This upgraded moisturizer corrects multiple signs of aging with powerful Retinol and Retinal – one of the most potent forms of Retinol (and the reason for its yellow hue). We pair this with skin-barrier strengthening NIA-114™ and a skin-soothing complex to help reduce the look of redness. It’s our unique blend for delivering the skin-transforming benefits of Retinol without any irritation. Skin is smooth, radiant, and youthful-looking. Key Ingredients: Retinol + Retinal + NIA-114™
Renee  T.
Murfreesboro, TN
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift uploaded by Renee  T.
I do not know much about retinol and retinal, but it sounds like this packs a punch. Since this is only a small sample (1oz), I think future nights I will only use on my deep forehead wrinkles to notice if I can see a difference. I’m very hopeful! My redness has greatly reduced after two nights of using this. Absorbs great into the skin- not sticky at all, no smell, no burning or irritation, nice creamy formula.
Sheila T.
Harlan, KY
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift uploaded by Sheila T.
OH MY! I got this Strivectin Advanced Retinol nightly renewal moisture cream free from Strivectin. I've been using it for the last couple of nights and I'm already in love with this cream. I wake up with my skin so soft and supple , not dry and thirsty like the other retinol's have been leaving my skin. Just in a few days I can already see improvement around my eyes , I can't wait to see what it does after a few weeks of using . Definitely gonna purchase this eye cream and check out their other products as well. I don't don't exactly what N1A114 technology is but I'm liking it so far!
Candice  R.
Hickory, NC
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift uploaded by Candice  R.
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift was a great gift to receive! I love how the moisturizer leaves a gentle glow on my face before I drift off to sleep! When I wake up my face looks refreshed and as if I had a great night’s sleep!! Rested and reset is how I like to describe this night moisturizer!!
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift uploaded by Samantha R.
I love night creams that actually work and are not heavy. This particular one helps extremely with irritated skin. I used while having a blemish and it wiped it away while I was sleeping. The cream isn’t thick or heavy. It could work better with hydrating, but I noticed that’s a common issue with night creams. The bottle itself is very pretty. Overall I would recommend.
Larissa  R.
Kissimmee, FL
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer Gift uploaded by Larissa  R.
Received it as a sample and I’m very happy with it. When I wake up in the morning my skin still feels very hydrated!