Strivectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer

Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer - An intensive overnight lotion that supports the four essential building blocks of healthy skin appearance: Proteins, micronutrients, water and lipids. Retinol helps improve cell turnover, visibly enhancing skin firmness and elasticity and diminishing the look of lines and wrinkles.Patented NIA-114TM technology nourishes the moisture barrier to provide visible age fighting efficacy and limit the sensitivity common to Retinol. Formulated with copper tripeptides, plant lipids and hyaluronic acid that help lock in moisture and defend against damage caused by environmental aggressors. The supercharged formula helps restore skin to its healthiest state during sleep for a more refined, youthful looking appearance.Scientifically proven to:Deliver the benefits of retinol without the irritating side effectsReduce the look of fine lines and wrinklesEnhance skin for visible firmness and elasticityRefine and smooth skin texture for a more radiant appearanceDeeply nourish and hydrate skin - Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer

How effective is this product and what are the benefits to using it?
Start your review of Strivectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer!
Hands down, this is the best nighttime moisturizer available. It is pricey, but worth every penny. Once in awhile, Ulta will include this amazing cream during the annual 21 day sale event. Try it, you won't be disappointed! Best of all it's cruelty free! :-)
chicago, IL
This is my favorite night lotion. I used to get a lot of acne around my mouth and ever since I started applying it it’s gone away! I’ve heard this can be pretty intense but thankfully I have the opposite of sensitive skin so no issues to report. I highly suggest shelling out the bucks for this because I can’t recommend it enough. I’ll always repurchase this moisturizer
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This worked wonders for my acne and face. The little tiny fine lines around my smile were diminished. My face looks so good just with this product, it’s a miracle worker! It made my face gleam and so much brighter and nicer. It’s also so quick and easy to use at night, it’s perfect! I would recommend and I’m actually all out and will be repurchasing a new one.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my first time using this brand. Been using this for a few days now and already am seeing improvements in my tone. It smells clean. It moisturizes the skin without leaving it feeling heavy and oily. I have sensitive skin and I have no complaints.
Palm Coast, FL
I’ve been using this night time cream for a weak and I can already see that my skin looks firmer and fine lines look softer. I do use a marula oil serum as I find the retinol dries out my skin. I haven’t had any irritation.
Belle Chasse, LA
I had the chance to try this and honestly I am not a fan. All of strivectins other products are amazing. However, this is very messy and left my face feeling gross. It is not worth the price. I was very disappointed.
This is an amazing product. Give it a month before you Toss it. In the first or second week your skin will seem to breakout get worse. You will see blemishes, acne, scars all that good stuff we hate cone to the surface. By the third and fourth week you get smooth beautiful skin. In a way this product purges all the bad out in order to bring the good. I've been a fan since I first used it. It has made such a transformation to my skin that once a year I use it for a whole month to "detox " my face then I go back to once a week. That's literally all you need to keep you skin in check. So worth the money
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this every night for about three weeks with a trial size I had. My skin looked absolutely refreshed, brightened, and glowing every morning. The texture started to improve also. I ran out and stopped using it and what a huge mistake that was!!! I just purchased the full size and I will continue to buy this as long as they make it!! Great stuff and it also smells great too and my pillows smell absolutely wonderful lol
Valley Stream, NY
I have combination skin that tends toward dryness aside from my Tzone, and especially in the winter I need some extra moisture. This product is absolutely fantastic. It moisturizes extremely well without being heavy or greasy. Even the next day my skin feels soft and moisturizer to the touch. It is also a powerful retinol formula. It reduced one of my sun spots to nearly nothing, and smooths out minor wrinkles and imperfections. I'm in my mid 30s and have always taken good care of my skin; I am trying to prevent further signs of aging. this product is my go-to retinol/moisturizer all in one. I highly recommend it!
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Just purchased a week ago. Happy with the results. I use the Strivectin neck cream and have always been pleased with the results.This is a new item for me from Strivectin but it seems to have already lightened some melasma and a few deeper lines are softening. So far so good!