Stridex XL Face & Body Pads

by Stridex

Sometimes you need to fight acne AND exfoliate your skin … And sometimes your trouble areas aren’t small or only on your face … that’s why there’s … New Stridex XL Face & Body Pads!

Stridex XL Face & Body Pads combine the trusted power of 2% maximum strength salicylic acid with an extra-large, dual textured pad. The unique design and size provide more cleansing options and coverage in each pad.

ACNE TREATMENT:  They have the highest level of acne-fighting medicine allowed without a prescription (2% salicylic acid).

DUAL-TEXTURED: They feature a textured side for more exfoliation when you need it and a smooth side for gentle application of medication.

EXTRA-LARGE PADS: They are 67% bigger than ordinary acne pads to lift away more deep-down dirt and oil and go beyond the face to treat other acne-prone body parts.

GRAPEFRUIT EXTRACT: The pore-tightening grapefruit extract leaves your skin feeling refreshed.

SKIN CLEANSER: They have effective skin cleansers that work to remove dirt, oil, and sweat from the surface of the skin.  The medication penetrates to unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil – getting what soaps and face washes leave behind!

ALCOHOL-FREE: They provide acne-fighting effectiveness without unnecessary drying, irritation, or burn.

PREVENTION: They help to prevent future breakouts.

SINGLE STEP: In one single step, the dual-textured pad treats and cleanses.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stridex XL Face & Body Pads!
Ivy S.
The Woodlands, TX
Stridex XL Face & Body Pads uploaded by Ivy S.
They smell amazing so fresh and clean, They are really gentle with my skin no harsh and I fell like this product can't be improved the packaging was okay and I would definitely recommend it to people with sensitive skin!
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam, NY
Stridex XL Face & Body Pads uploaded by Jeloni C.
Won’t be using on my face because it doesn’t really like salicylic acid but my body loves it. My shoulders get acne sometimes and it helps keep them clear
Melissa W.
Harrison, OH
Stridex XL Face & Body Pads uploaded by Melissa W.
I liked the product a lot, I used it in my back and it is really good. My face looks cleaner now and I’m happy with it.
Zoe M.
Bloomington, IN
Stridex XL Face & Body Pads uploaded by Zoe M.
I have occasion body acne breakouts. I used this on my back and chest and my breakout when away by the next morning! It also smells nice and has a cooling/tingly sensation when applied. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate though.
Caitlyn‍ M.
Franklin, WI
Stridex XL Face & Body Pads uploaded by Caitlyn‍ M.
Stridex XL Face & Body Pads uploaded by Caitlyn‍ M.
I would say my acne is pretty mild, but I have been breaking out lately due to using facial serums and I have very oily skin. I also work out and wear makeup. I think these really helped my acne after I stopped using the face serum. Would totally recommend.
Mesba J.
Elk Grove, CA
Stridex XL Face & Body Pads uploaded by Mesba J.
Amazing product ever, I really love the smell I use it every night before sleep it feels so good and clean I really love thank you so much influencer for that amazing body pads❤️
Kaleah S.
Canton, OH
Stridex XL Face & Body Pads uploaded by Kaleah S.
I have oily acne prone skin. It’s very hard for me to find products that work for me personally. My thoughts on these? There are some things I like and dislike about the product. These pads are very large. It’s nice to be able to cover my entire face quickly. I’ve used pads in the past that were a bit smaller and sometimes I’d have to use 2-3 of them in one setting. To me it seems a lot more practical and worth my money to buy the larger ones. Just seems like I’m getting a bit more for my money. I also like the fact that it has salicylic acid. Being someone with acne prone skin, it’s been very important to me to learn which ingredients work and which ones irritate the skin. Salicylic acid has always been an ingredient that worked well for me. If it wasn’t for some of the other ingredients, I could see myself using these often. With that being said, this product has fragrance. Now I know a lot of people who’s skin doesn’t get irritated from using fragrance (so lucky), so I’m not gonna completely diss them. As for me though, fragrance irritates my skin. And because of that, I will not be able to use these. I wish they had a fragrance free version for those with more sensitive skin. And lastly, I’d like to talk about the texture of these pads. There is a more rough side as well as a soft side. The rough side is supposed to be for exfoliation…but…I think the rough side is more irritating than anything. The rough side definitely isn’t good for your skin. Instead of having a rough exfoliating side, maybe they should’ve put some exfoliating chemicals in there that would exfoliate more gently. Now this is all based on my own skin type so take my review with a grain of salt, but do keep these things in mind. Overall, I don’t think the product is that great and I think there are some better options out there. I will not be continuing to use these and I would not recommend these to anyone looking to clear or prevent acne. I think these pads have the opposite effect.
Teegan T.
Louisville, KY
Stridex XL Face & Body Pads uploaded by Teegan T.
Sooo personally i didn’t like the smell it was really over powering, second i used it for about a week and didn’t notice any changes. Yes i have acne on my face right now but still i think i’m better off using my regular face wash by CeraVe. Sorry Stridex but thumbs down for me..
Savannah S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Stridex XL Face & Body Pads uploaded by Savannah S.
Wow I love this product! It smells amazing and my face and body feels cleaner after I use a pad. I love that there’s a rough side and a smooth side on the pad that I can use on different parts of my body. The size is also great because it’s larger than normal acne pads. I feel like it really get built up dirt out of my pores and you can see it on the pad. I love using one after a workout to freshen up and cool off. Definitely recommend if you’re in the market!
Sasha U.
Cordova, TN
Stridex XL Face & Body Pads uploaded by Sasha U.
I got this complimentary from Influenster! This product works so well! After one use on my face, my acne got much smaller and clearer. It can be a little harsh on really sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin but it works fine on me. I will definitely purchase another of these!

Looking for your answer?