BY STRIDEX

Stridex Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads, Sensitive Skin 90 Ea, 3 Pack ; UPC: 041388069654 see more...

Jessica A.
Danville
Love love love these. They were perfect for my skin which is so sensitive. All my expectations were met they give exactly what you get. Nice and gentle for someone who has such sensitive skin. You pay for what u get so I can’t complain about prices with the outcome I have on this product. If your skin is super sensitive like mine you have to try this out
chrissymarie M.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was sttong and effective for acne wgrn I was a bit younger. It dried out my breakouts. I would suggest getting a moisturizing product to replenish your skin afterwards to prevent future breakouts from unbalanced skin.
Samantha M.
New Franklin
Purchased at: Walmart
These also dried out my kids face a bit too. But not as badly as other products. These worked better at controlling their overly oily problem areas.
Megan L.
Works well enough for me. Works great with sensitive and dry skin which i have. Usually clears my face in a few days.
Karime S.
colombia
Me ha ayudado mucho con los puntos negros y granitos no tan grandes. La piel queds suave e hidratada. Las uso todos los dias !