Stridex Spot & T-Zone Acne ClearGel, 1 oz

by Stridex

Stridex Spot & T-Zone Acne ClearGel is designed for particularly acne prone areas like the T-Zone in order to prevent breakouts and clear up existing blemishes. The salicylic acid in Spot & T-Zone Acne ClearGel unclogs pores and allows skin to heal....

Is it effective for blackheads?
This is one of the best acne medicine we have used. My daughter and I both like that it's effective but doesn't dry out your skin. We bought ours at Wal-Mart but can no longer find it. Has it been discontinued? Where could we purchase more?*
Do you leave the product on the face or do We rinde it off with water? This is the first time purchasing this product. Please let me know.
Start your review of Stridex Spot & T-Zone Acne ClearGel, 1 oz!
Dani D.
Albuquerque , NM
I use this product after taking a shower. I usually use it as i would use face lotion. Just put it all over my face and im done. So far its been very effective. My acne is going away slowly. I buy it evey time I run out. Is a must have for me!
selena C.
Los Angeles
I heard this one was good but i want to buy it to test it out it looks cool lol they have different colors also
Manuela A.
Hopland, CA
Well i purchase this at Walmart . I found in the the crearán e section. . Itdry on my skin , which Its doing Its work, but i dont know if you lesves it on on the skin or you Wash it off?
Anh Dao N.
San Jose, CA
It's really good with oil controls, but not strong enough for my hormonal acne.
It's really good with oil controls, but not strong enough for my hormonal acne.
rachel P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
this is a pretty cool product. doesn't burn like most stuff does. i like it
this is a pretty cool product. doesn't burn like most stuff does. i like it
Cindy H.
I like to use this gel in a mask routine of mine. I apply the stridex gel and wait for about 20-30 minutes for the exfoliation properties to kick in. Then I mix up a mud mask of Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with apple cider vinegar and witch hazel with rose water. I apply the mud mask and wait for it to dry, then gently rinse off. I then apply sweet almond oil to my face and wait for about 10 minutes. I massage the oil all over my face, focusing on areas with large or clogged pores. Finally I wash the oil off and finish with my cleanser and moisturizing routine
Morgan B.
Slayton, MN
While this may work for others it does not work for my skin at all. I use it every night (and sometimes day if I have a bad breakout) and I do not see a difference. I have been using this product for almost a month now (which should be enough time to see results) and have had NO results. It does have a high amount of salicylic acid but it also contains aloe. The aloe is great for the skin which is why I still rated it two stars and the packaging and price cannot be beat but for my skin, this product just couldn't work its magic. I have normal, hormonal acne, and sensitive skin. :)
Lupita A.
Eagle Pass, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Very good brand for facial care! I would totally recommend it!!! It is 100% effective. I am in my 2nd one already :) buy it!
Melissa C.
Farmersville , CA
Stridex Spot & T-Zone Acne ClearGel, 1 oz uploaded by Melissa C.
Stridex Spot & T-Zone Acne ClearGel, 1 oz uploaded by Melissa C.
Works very very well. Gets rid of acne quickly. However, overnight my skin gets oily and this seems to give me overly dryness [product:stridex-spot-&-t-zone-acne-cleargel,-1-oz]
Svetlana S.
This was a new product I have never Tried. I like the packaging and I think it’s a nice gel form. It made like a film over the pimple. It meant my expectations but I wouldn’t use it again because it didn’t help all my acne go away.