Stridex Maximum Pads

by Stridex

Stridex Maximum Pads have the highest level of acne-fighting medicine allowed (2% salicylic acid) without a prescription, and are recommended for cases of moderate acne. Maximum Pads contain effective skin cleansers that work to remove dirt, oil, sweat and other impurities from the surface of the skin, penetrate to unclog pores, and dissolve deep down oil. They even remove impurities that soaps and face washes leave behind…just look at the pad for proof. They also help prevent new pimples from forming. Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application.

All Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free, so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the skin-irritating burn. The drying, irritating effects of alcohol on skin are well understood…years ago Stridex determined that alcohol was unnecessary in its pad formulations. Typical acne pads can contain 25-40% alcohol…the resulting redness and irritation can be a bigger nuisance than the problem you are trying to solve.

Use after washing your face in the morning or during the day for a quick clean-up.

Doo you wash your face after this?
I Heard about this product that it’s good for the breakout ?
How does this works?
Start your review of Stridex Maximum Pads!
Product Highlights
“I personally use the Stridex pads with the red box- I apply on face and back every night and see results by the next morning.” in 5 reviews
Ann Arbor, MI
These were extremely drying, but only because they were doing their job I guess. I should have started with an "every other day" regimen first. Important to wear sunscreen while using this product. I used it once a long time ago and recently repurchased
Stridex Maximum Pads uploaded by Wendy C.
My oldest has been breaking out lately (on his back really bad) and these pads have worked super good on clearing it up and the are not drying to his skin! These are definitely a repurchase!!!
Visalia
I really liked this product although it took a little bit longer than other brands to clear up my face. I felt the odor of the product was a little strong for my taste. It was affordable and easily accesible  for me. I would recommend it but with some hesitation.
Clarksville, TN
I buy these for me and my thirteen year old daughter. They work great at preventing breakouts and are quick to use when we are in a hurry. I also love that they are inexpensive so it is never a problem to run to the store and pick them up. I will continue to use them.
Stacy, NC
I have used these since I was a teenager. Definitely cleans every inch of your skin. Will leave it pretty dry but most of us use moisturizers. Always got rid of the little tiny pimples I normally get are gone within a day maybe two. Will forever love this product!!!!!
Very strong formula. Good if you have very oily skin. It will remove all oil fast and very effective. Affordable and easy to buy. It met my expectations for being maximum strength. I have repeated bought and used this product. I have recommended it to my friends.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are horrible. They actually make me breakout and the alcohol content is so high they leave your skin so dried out and red and burning. I do not recommend using these ever. They are horrible for your skin they take out all the good oils your skin needs to thrive.
I used to use it all the time. They're good if you're on a budget and they do work, i just am not a fan of the strong scent and my skin doesn't feel as nice as it does when i switched products
Great product. I have sensitive skin, and this is not too harsh. It’s definitely strong enough to fight break outs though. Gentle enough that I use nightly. It’s also fungal acne “safe”. Will be repurchasing for sure. This is now a staple of my daily skin care regimen.
Burlington
My face definitely cant take this dosage any longer, but I used them often in highschool, espicially after playing sports. It is great for acne control when you feel like youre out of control!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
White Haven, PA
9 months ago
Sarah B. • 6 months ago
I would use them 2 to 3 times a week if you have sensitive skin followed by moisturizer.