BY STRIDEX #16 in Acne Treatments

Stridex Maximum Pads have the highest level of acne-fighting medicine allowed (2% salicylic acid) without a prescription, and are recommended for cases of moderate acne. Maximum Pads contain effective skin cleansers that work to remove dirt, oil, sweat and other impurities from the surface of the skin, penetrate to unclog pores, and dissolve deep down oil. They even remove impurities that soaps and face washes leave behind…just look at the pad for proof. They also help prevent new pimples from forming. Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application.

All Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free, so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the skin-irritating burn. The drying, irritating effects of alcohol on skin are well understood…years ago Stridex determined that alcohol was unnecessary in its pad formulations. Typical acne pads can contain 25-40% alcohol…the resulting redness and irritation can be a bigger nuisance than the problem you are trying to solve.

Use after washing your face in the morning or during the day for a quick clean-up.

• I heard this really works, I'm afraid it'll be to harsh s...4 Answers
  • Do these NOT work for anyone? I've read SOOOO many good r...2 Answers
  • How well does this work to clear up acne and does it get ...3 Answers
Stridex Maximum Pads
  • "I personally use the Stridex pads with the red box- I apply on face and back every night and see results by the next morning." in 5 reviews
Folu A.
Review for: Maximum Strength For In Each more...
Wow wow wowww, this product is absolutely magic. I’m one of those lucky people who always had great skin without trying, until I hit my mid-twenties and the stress of a family emergency made me break out in deep, painful cysts and whiteheads on every inch of my face. It took months for me to calm my skin down and this product has helped to keep my skin clear. The acid exfoliation gets grime out of my pores and smooths my skin without stripping it down, like some physical exfoliants do. Definitely one of the best skincare products available at a drugstore
Rachel N.
I love stridex! These acne pads are no joke. They have a strong alcohol smell, that somehow smells intoxicating in the most amazing way. Plus if you pick your face and rub one of these across it a little sting will remind you not to pick. They clear away acne and blackheads like magic too! The make your face smell so good and feel so clean. They're excellent at removing dirt, oils, and even makeup! Just don't put it in your eyes of course. In the end, These are great acne wipes, and definitely worth trying.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Maximum Strength For In Each more...
Right after I wash my face, this is my first step in my skincare routine. I just swipe one of the pads around my whole face and neck. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure how much I love these - it seems like many people think they're a godsend but I don't know, it's not like they made my skin WORSE or anything but I don't feel like they've helped at all either.
Hailey D.
Abbottstown , PA
Review for: Maximum Strength For In Each more...
Honestly when I got this as a gift from my sister I was like what the heck..because I couldn’t believe I’d never heard of this and had no idea what it was. But I’m on my last few pads and about to repurchase. My sister explained how she thought it brought out the red in her complexion however I didn’t have that experience. Besides it’s worth it to me to have clearer skin. I use it before bed and it gets the makeup deep in my pores out which is a bonus. But my favorite part is the refreshing feel of my skin and slight tingling after using it.
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is one strong product, I definitely don’t recommend it to people with dry skin. I personally have very oily skin and I like to use these wipes every other day because more than that would just irritate my skin. I do like them though, it gets out all the extra things you missed while cleaning your face and really ensures your face is clean. I do have a problem with feeling a residue every time I use them that I need to wash off sometimes if it’s just too much.
Megan D.
God bless you Stridex makers. I have always had an issue with acne. It just seemed like a never ending cycle of ugly bumps on my face. But I started using Stridex every night (my skin isn’t very sensitive), and I barely ever get pimples anymore. If I do, it goes away within a day or two and is never severe. My skin has never looked better and I get so many compliments from people back home when they see how great my skin looks. I love this stuff so much.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Maximum Strength For In Each more...
I use these sparingly because they dry my skin out very badly if used more than two days in a row. I keep these because they help tremendously if I’m breaking out really badly - I will remove makeup and wash my face, then use one of these pads and a spot treatment and typically the next day I will see a change in the acne. It can be extremely drying and irritating to my skin though, I have to be very careful with how often I use them.
Kaitlynn V.
Review for: Maximum Strength For In Each more...
I use this product every single night. I wash my face with a cleanser, let dry, use this product on my face, chest and shoulders! (this is how great it is, it doesn’t dry your skin out anywhere!!!) and top with moisturizer once it dries. I make my boyfriend take them to work (he works in construction) and he can clean his face with these periodically through the day to prevent dirt from clogging his pores. His skin looks awesome! Highly recommend these
Mariah K.
Review for: Maximum Strength For In Each more...
These pads are STRONG y'all. Like eyes watering, nostrils stinging strong. But they WORK. Do NOT use these on the daily as they severely dry out skin, but obviously that's why they're working so well. I like to use one for a day or two (once a day) just when I have a breakout and only on the problem area and it always clears things up well! Just be warned if you already have dry skin this may not be the product for you.
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Maximum Strength For In Each more...
I recommend these to everyone. They are super cheap, pH balanced, and WORK. I’ve never had a need to buy more expensive bha pads since using these. How to use - clean skin, apply before anything else, and wait 20 minutes before applying anything else on top. You can also use a charcoal mask after (I like origins) and then rinse off and then oil cleanse and grits will be coming out of your pores like crazy.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Has this product dried out your skin ?
Alicia M.
Trimble, OH
How often do u use it and does it dry ur face out
Michelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
I heard this really works, I'm afraid it'll be to harsh since it's a chemical toner. Would anyone recommend this if I only have a few pimples?
Rashanae P.
How well does this work to clear up acne and does it get rid of blemishes as well ?
Christina L.
How long did it take for you to notice the product was working? Is it worth the investment?