BY STRIDEX

Dalther R.
For acne control, gel works great and also reduces black heads over time. It does require systematic approach to clean pores, and effect is noticeable after a few weeks of use. For blemishes, though, it acts very fast reducing redness literally overnight. Skin can be over dried, though, especially in winter if using gel daily. Pads are gentle enough to use any season. If using gel overnight, make sure you have white pillow case or put a layer of fabric between your face and the pillow, as gel has dramatic whitening effect on colored fabric (and skin as well!). The only drawback now is that impossible to find in stores in my town..i recommend this product so much.. :)
Madison G.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
These were very wet, they were almost too wet. They left my face wet for a couple minutes, which is not good to put makeup on when you are in a time crunch. They did the job that they were said to do. I did not use them for very long simply because I did not like the wet feeling on my face. My sibling uses them every morning and has never had a complaint.
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
The pad system is okay. I always used at least 3-5 on my face. Doesn't have bad smell but I often felt like maybe if it did have a certain smell, it would have added onto the product. Didn't do any drastic changes to my face (acne, scarring) wish it did.
kris f.
Michigan City, IN
Stridex dual solution system works great for my skin. It is one this i can always depend on to help my skin. I don't use anything else. Its super inexpensive, and super effective. Its gentle on your skin but works great. i would recommend 10/10.
Emma F.
Washington, DC
I don't really like to use these wipes on my face, however they're perfect for if you have acne elsewhere on your body.  I had a slight issue with it on my chest, and I definitely noticed a difference after using them for about a week.
Asia B.
Travis afb, CA
Although this said it was for sensitive skin, my daughter's face peeled badly and turned white after each use of these pads. She would use them and then put lotion on her face, defeating the purpose of cleansing her pores.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Strides is a pretty good brand. My friend suffers from acne and she uses this but hers is real bad so she probably needs a prescription. But good to clean pores.
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
These pads are amazing dual action cleansing machines. They deep clean my pores and scrub out all the dirt and oil from deep down. They are so easy to use and this makes me grab for them over other cleansers!
Kristina C.
I love this product, clears up my acne and breakouts so fast, but it does leave my skin a little dry, so I have to follow up with moisturizer. It is totally worth it though.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
For acne control, gel works great. Also, reduces blackheads over time. Acts very fast for reducing blemishes. I used this every other day because I didn't want it to completely dry out my skin.