BY STRIDEX

Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This is a great product. It is very good for a quick a quick cleanse. Are used it when I was first starting to get acne. It was a great start for me and was very soft on my skin it was not harsh on my skin. I have a oily skin so it's not something I like to use as my daily cleanser but it does work well
kris f.
Michigan city , IN
Stridex dual solution system works great for my skin. It is one this i can always depend on to help my skin. I don't use anything else. Its super inexpensive, and super effective. Its gentle on your skin but works great. i would recommend 10/10.
Emma F.
Washington, DC
I don't really like to use these wipes on my face, however they're perfect for if you have acne elsewhere on your body.  I had a slight issue with it on my chest, and I definitely noticed a difference after using them for about a week.
Sue M.
Woodstock
This product seems to work well on my problem skin areas. I have been using it for sometime now and I haven't had any breakouts. All on all I would definitely recommend this for teens and young adults.
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
For acne control, gel works great and also reduces black heads over time. It does require systematic approach to clean pores, and effect is noticeable after a few weeks of use. For blemishes, though, it acts very fast reducing redness literally overnight. Skin can be over dried, though, especially in winter if using gel daily. Pads are gentle enough to use any season. If using gel overnight, make sure you have white pillow case or put a layer of fabric between your face and the pillow, as gel has dramatic whitening effect on colored fabric (and skin as well!). The only drawback now is that impossible to find in stores in my town..i recommend this product so much.. :)
Madison G.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
These were very wet, they were almost too wet. They left my face wet for a couple minutes, which is not good to put makeup on when you are in a time crunch. They did the job that they were said to do. I did not use them for very long simply because I did not like the wet feeling on my face. My sibling uses them every morning and has never had a complaint.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I have large pores on my nose and I use this in the am before makeup! The packaging is simple. Product does what it states! It does meet my expectations! Feels like it gets the skin clean. I will buy this again.
Natalie M.
I am a major makeup buff and a skin care fanatic so i make sure the products i use are affordable as well as effective, this product checks all the boxes! Great packaging, wonderful product, great bang for the buck and affordable ! I would highly recommend this product to all my friends.
Demi L.
Palm BAy, FL
The pad system is okay. I always used at least 3-5 on my face. Doesn't have bad smell but I often felt like maybe if it did have a certain smell, it would have added onto the product. Didn't do any drastic changes to my face (acne, scarring) wish it did.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
These are wonderful! I’ve used these for years and they always come through when I need them to. They clean deep and you can feel it because it makes your skin tingle when applied. It’s helped my breakouts be so much more controllable