BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blem...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
Really love this scrub! I definitely feel like my skin is smoothr and clearer when I've been using this product. I love how gentle the scrub is, but it works great! I typically use this once a day, usually right before bed. I love the cooling sensation and how great this product is priced!
Tara F.
Tara F.
Mill spring, NC
I use this in the shower for my chest and back; I find it's much better than Clean & Clear body scrub. Love the scent!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub may seem like a regular facial cleanser on the outside but it has super-fine exfoilating balls, skin-healthy vitamins and botanicals and an effective acne-fighter built in. The scrub provides deep cleansing and exfoilation for your skin that is gentle enough for daily use. It isn’t rough enough that it will scratch or gouge your skin, which I mean who wants their face to look like a war zone? Some of the ingrediants are: Acerola Cherry Extract – contains high level of natural vitamin C and antioxidants for healthy skin.
Bergamot Citrus – a traditional treatment for acne and other skin conditions.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Winchester, Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to other people. Suits my sensitive skin. After buying and trying many other products, I keep coming back to it. This really helped me.
Jhumki N.
Jhumki N.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product for fighting acnes. I used it for 2 weeks and all the acnes were gone. Recommended to a friend and she got benefits too. Love this.
Adaxel O.
Adaxel O.
Calabar
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a pretty cool, I've used it a couple of time and it is nice. I like the product. I've use it some times and also recommended it
Emily C.
Emily C.
Mississauga
This product is too strong for sensitive skin, it really burned me. I do use other Stridex acne products, so if you have tougher skin you may do fine with this product. My sister has tougher skin than i and i works perfectly for her!
I liked the product very much, great result and excellent quality, satisfied to have bought it. I strongly recommend that you buy
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este producto, lo probé gracias a influenster y desde entonces no dejo de comprarlo, siempre lo recomiendo.
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?
Is this effective?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Paloma P.
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?