BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blem...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karen Massiel J.
Doral, FL
Es un producto muy bueno. Mw funciona bie. No menirrita la piel lo cual muchos productos hacen. Me encanta. I really love it
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
I have always been a fan of this great product line & this certain item didn’t let me down. I will certainly buy this again.
Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
This works well for me when I have breakouts. I have very sensitive skin so I will use once every other day when I breakout
Ashleigh T.
I have used this brand in the past so I decided to try it again. I am not the biggest fan of this but it does an okay job.
Jenna V.
Windom, MN
Gets rid of problem came on the spot!!! Helps to scrub away those impurities in the skin and keep breakouts from happening
Tara F.
Mill spring , NC
I use this in the shower for my chest and back; I find it's much better than Clean & Clear body scrub. Love the scent!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Only used once LOVED never found where to buy it again. I need to just buy it online! Not as hard as the Stridex pads.
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is very potent and should only be used when a breakout is occurring. Not for everyday use. But it works!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
This is a great body product to help keep acne at bay. It really purifies the skin and works really well for my skin.
Nichole R.
I have used this product for almost a year now and I'm in love with it!!!!!! I will never use a different product!
Rashanae P.
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?
Stephanie L.
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Is this effective?