BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blem...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda
I like using this once a week or so to get rid of any spots that pop up during that time of the month.
Christie G.
St. Amant
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was not happy with this product at all. It does nothing for acne at all. Made my face more red.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
Really love this scrub! I definitely feel like my skin is smoothr and clearer when I've been using this product. I love how gentle the scrub is, but it works great! I typically use this once a day, usually right before bed. I love the cooling sensation and how great this product is priced!
Tara F.
Mill spring , NC
I use this in the shower for my chest and back; I find it's much better than Clean & Clear body scrub. Love the scent!
Katelyn M.
Neon, KY
Words cannot explain how much I LOVE this product!! I found it at Wal-Mart and decided to give it a try since I have tried basically every other product out there. My acne wasn't horrible, but it was definitely noticeable before using this.. After a few days my face cleared up. I use this every night (not twice a day) and make sure to use a moisturizer after. The exfoliation is so subtle but feels amazing and the results are better than anything I have ever used. Not to mention it's a pretty good size bottle and it was very cheap! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I first started using the treatment in 2011. My sister introduced me to this product. I was skeptical at first because I had tried many different products before and none cleared my acne. I was getting desperate so I went ahead and tried the treatment with the AHA. In less than a month, my friends and co-workers noticed the difference in my skin. My skin cleared and is radiant, and everyone I knew kept asking me what I am using. I never used any other product since then. My friend who had acne problems also started using it and like me, she is very satisfied with the results. I'd give this 2 thumbs up!
Patricia C.
Menasha, WI
I got this for my daughter and son to use (they are both teenagers). I was impressed about how this really did work! It helped them with 90% of acne.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub may seem like a regular facial cleanser on the outside but it has super-fine exfoilating balls, skin-healthy vitamins and botanicals and an effective acne-fighter built in. The scrub provides deep cleansing and exfoilation for your skin that is gentle enough for daily use. It isn’t rough enough that it will scratch or gouge your skin, which I mean who wants their face to look like a war zone? Some of the ingrediants are: Acerola Cherry Extract – contains high level of natural vitamin C and antioxidants for healthy skin.
Bergamot Citrus – a traditional treatment for acne and other skin conditions.
Danielle H.
Winchester, Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to other people. Suits my sensitive skin. After buying and trying many other products, I keep coming back to it. This really helped me.
Jhumki N.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product for fighting acnes. I used it for 2 weeks and all the acnes were gone. Recommended to a friend and she got benefits too. Love this.
Is this effective?
Stephanie L.
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?
Rashanae P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?