BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blem...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Gladis T.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pour acme is good I wash my face three times a day. And I love to turn it good. It leave my face good. I'm going to buy some more
Stephanie L.
I really like the Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub. I am in my mid 20's and I still get acne and this really helps clear it up.
Nesi S.
BLOUNTSVILLE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Teenage step son says this stuff isn't girly like the rest so I buy him the brand he prefers and it seems to work fine for him.
Karen Massiel J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un producto muy bueno. Mw funciona bie. No menirrita la piel lo cual muchos productos hacen. Me encanta. I really love it
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great body product to help keep acne at bay. It really purifies the skin and works really well for my skin.
Brandy H.
Morganton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never have used this product but I'm sure it works as good as the rest of these products do.i would love to try it
Breahna E.
Russiaville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
stridex products have also been a go to for me. these products are affective and work great for problematic skin
Jordan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great scrub. I really love using it. It can be a bit drying however. The smell is also a little off.
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. You must use for a week before you see results though. Acne is a horrible thing. This helps
Is this effective?
Stephanie L.
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?
Rashanae P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?