BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blem...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
JenniferLyn I.
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. You must use for a week before you see results though. Acne is a horrible thing. This helps
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product didnt really make a difference on my acne and i really didnt like how drying it left my face.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great scrub. I really love using it. It can be a bit drying however. The smell is also a little off.
Amanda
Amanda
I like using this once a week or so to get rid of any spots that pop up during that time of the month.
Stephanie L.
I really like the Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub. I am in my mid 20's and I still get acne and this really helps clear it up.
Sadie T.
Sadie T.
Skyline
I use this in the shower daily! It cleans your skin and leaves it feeling amazingly fresh and clean!!!!!!
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es un gran producto porque lo uso cuando recibo unos brotes y no se seca mi cara. También se puede utilizar para el uso diario también.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
Neon, KY
Words cannot explain how much I LOVE this product!! I found it at Wal-Mart and decided to give it a try since I have tried basically every other product out there. My acne wasn't horrible, but it was definitely noticeable before using this.. After a few days my face cleared up. I use this every night (not twice a day) and make sure to use a moisturizer after. The exfoliation is so subtle but feels amazing and the results are better than anything I have ever used. Not to mention it's a pretty good size bottle and it was very cheap! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Menasha, WI
I got this for my daughter and son to use (they are both teenagers). I was impressed about how this really did work! It helped them with 90% of acne.
Amera A.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I first started using the treatment in 2011. My sister introduced me to this product. I was skeptical at first because I had tried many different products before and none cleared my acne. I was getting desperate so I went ahead and tried the treatment with the AHA. In less than a month, my friends and co-workers noticed the difference in my skin. My skin cleared and is radiant, and everyone I knew kept asking me what I am using. I never used any other product since then. My friend who had acne problems also started using it and like me, she is very satisfied with the results. I'd give this 2 thumbs up!
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?
Is this effective?
Stephanie L.
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Paloma P.
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?