BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blem...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Kristina W.
Weaver
Stridex is easily one of my favorite acne brands. It works well to dry up acne and is easy to find. I've used this on my acne since high school.
Maria Q.
miami, FL
Este es un gran producto porque lo uso cuando recibo unos brotes y no se seca mi cara. También se puede utilizar para el uso diario también.
Michelle C.
Hightstown, NJ
This is a great product because I use it when I get a few breakouts and it doesn't dry out my face. You can also use it for everyday use too.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This is a very good product when you scrub your face with it it leaves your face looking very clean I would recommend this to another person
Kelsey C.
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
This pour acme is good I wash my face three times a day. And I love to turn it good. It leave my face good. I'm going to buy some more
Stephanie L.
I really like the Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub. I am in my mid 20's and I still get acne and this really helps clear it up.
Nesi S.
Teenage step son says this stuff isn't girly like the rest so I buy him the brand he prefers and it seems to work fine for him.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
I have always been a fan of this great product line & this certain item didn’t let me down. I will certainly buy this again.
Rashanae P.
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?
Stephanie L.
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Is this effective?