BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub
  • "I really like the Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub. I am in my mid 20's and I still get acne and this really helps clear it up." in 7 reviews
  • "As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to other people. Suits my sensitive skin. After buying and trying many other products, I keep coming back to it. This really helped me." in 5 reviews
Katelyn M.
Neon, KY
Words cannot explain how much I LOVE this product!! I found it at Wal-Mart and decided to give it a try since I have tried basically every other product out there. My acne wasn't horrible, but it was definitely noticeable before using this.. After a few days my face cleared up. I use this every night (not twice a day) and make sure to use a moisturizer after. The exfoliation is so subtle but feels amazing and the results are better than anything I have ever used. Not to mention it's a pretty good size bottle and it was very cheap! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
Sam D.
Natick, MA
This is my HOLY GRAIL. It feels so good on the skin, it feels cool and like it's working. I've been using this before I shower for a few months and my skin has little to no acne. I love this product, definitely recommend it.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
Really love this scrub! I definitely feel like my skin is smoothr and clearer when I've been using this product. I love how gentle the scrub is, but it works great! I typically use this once a day, usually right before bed. I love the cooling sensation and how great this product is priced!
Brightan S.
San Francisco, CA
Great scrub for my sensitive skin!
I've had scrubs in the past that hurt, worked harshly, dried my skin out, broke me out, or gave me essentially rug burn on my face. Not this one!
Great balance of exfoliation and conditioning and cleansing for most skin types. I dig it.
Kary H.
Alton, IL
This product is drug store pricing. A little on the drying side. So it would be great for people with combo skin. It is an ok product. Not the best out there nor is it the worse product out there. A little less drying would make it better.
Rose C.
My husband uses this acne scrub and he loves it !!! It has worked so AMZING FOR HIM! we started seeing the difference after maybe two weeks he was using the product well a big difference!
Bree F.
No comment no clue never tried this before I don't know where to purchase this at all what so ever so I can't Recommend this at all never tried this product. No clue never
Karen T.
My skin feels so good after using stridex conditioning acne scrub.  helps controls acne and gets the dead skin off my face. My face is much cleaner
jessica r.
Corona, CA
Love how I get to exfoliate my face and I think this also has acne treatment in it as well so I love that it's a two for one leaves my skin feeling smooth
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Gotta love a good facial scrub it's the best especially with my combination skin it leaves my skin so smooth afterwards and it's not too evasive either
Rashanae P.
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Is this effective?