BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blem...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Weaver
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stridex is easily one of my favorite acne brands. It works well to dry up acne and is easy to find. I've used this on my acne since high school.
crystal s.
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pour acme is good I wash my face three times a day. And I love to turn it good. It leave my face good. I'm going to buy some more
Darla W.
Darla W.
Pflugerville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easy this is! It works really well on acne. the only problem for me is that my skin is too sensitive for this. For others, though, this is a great product!
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good product when you scrub your face with it it leaves your face looking very clean I would recommend this to another person
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
This is my HOLY GRAIL. It feels so good on the skin, it feels cool and like it's working. I've been using this before I shower for a few months and my skin has little to no acne. I love this product, definitely recommend it.
Gladis T.
Gladis T.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Karen Massiel J.
Karen Massiel J.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un producto muy bueno. Mw funciona bie. No menirrita la piel lo cual muchos productos hacen. Me encanta. I really love it
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great body product to help keep acne at bay. It really purifies the skin and works really well for my skin.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Morganton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never have used this product but I'm sure it works as good as the rest of these products do.i would love to try it
Breahna E.
Breahna E.
Russiaville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
stridex products have also been a go to for me. these products are affective and work great for problematic skin
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?
Is this effective?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Paloma P.
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?