BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blem...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
I love you love love the way you it love love it you so so love you love love you it is so much love love you love it love you lots transacted love you lots transacted and love lots you love love you it so much love love you
Darla W.
Pflugerville, TX
I love how easy this is! It works really well on acne. the only problem for me is that my skin is too sensitive for this. For others, though, this is a great product!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because it does a great job at preventing acne as well as taking care of existing acne. It's very inexpensive and found easily at most drugstores
Katelyn M.
Neon, KY
Words cannot explain how much I LOVE this product!! I found it at Wal-Mart and decided to give it a try since I have tried basically every other product out there. My acne wasn't horrible, but it was definitely noticeable before using this.. After a few days my face cleared up. I use this every night (not twice a day) and make sure to use a moisturizer after. The exfoliation is so subtle but feels amazing and the results are better than anything I have ever used. Not to mention it's a pretty good size bottle and it was very cheap! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
Sam D.
Natick, MA
This is my HOLY GRAIL. It feels so good on the skin, it feels cool and like it's working. I've been using this before I shower for a few months and my skin has little to no acne. I love this product, definitely recommend it.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
Really love this scrub! I definitely feel like my skin is smoothr and clearer when I've been using this product. I love how gentle the scrub is, but it works great! I typically use this once a day, usually right before bed. I love the cooling sensation and how great this product is priced!
Karen T.
My skin feels so good after using stridex conditioning acne scrub.  helps controls acne and gets the dead skin off my face. My face is much cleaner
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Gotta love a good facial scrub it's the best especially with my combination skin it leaves my skin so smooth afterwards and it's not too evasive either
Patricia C.
Menasha, WI
I got this for my daughter and son to use (they are both teenagers). I was impressed about how this really did work! It helped them with 90% of acne.
Kristina W.
Weaver
Stridex is easily one of my favorite acne brands. It works well to dry up acne and is easy to find. I've used this on my acne since high school.
Rashanae P.
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?
Stephanie L.
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Is this effective?