BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub
  • "I really like the Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub. I am in my mid 20's and I still get acne and this really helps clear it up." in 7 reviews
  • "As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to other people. Suits my sensitive skin. After buying and trying many other products, I keep coming back to it. This really helped me." in 5 reviews
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Any kind of scrub I love because I love the exfoliating and removing of the dead skin cells and I felt like this product definitely did that my skin is so soft and so subtle and felt absolutely amazing after using this product and I can't wait to use it again
Marissa R.
I use this face wash in the shower every other morning. I alternate it with one that has more of an exfoliant in it. It does not dry out my skin and seems to work well. I do have oily skin so I am not sure how it would work with dry skin.
Misti J.
Liked the feel of this product. It left my face feeling clean but it irritated my skin since I have sensitive skin. Also it never got ride of my acne. This was my first time using it and I personally wools not but it again for myself.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Conditioning acne scrub digs deep into skins pores to remove dirt while fight acne it gently removes dirt with access oils leaving skin cleaner but it is really gentle on skin try it out you'll see why I like it so much
Firdaus J.
walnut creek
My schedule is just so speaking after using us. It always looks pretty clear to me. This combined with a pretty good moisturizer is over there but my time routine if you don't want to really commit to a real routine.
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
Good packaging. Works very well. Didn't make my face red or dry Ive used it multiple times good value great price highly recommend it
It's very good scrubs good. I wouldn't change anything about this
Amera A.
Temple Terrace, FL
I first started using the treatment in 2011. My sister introduced me to this product. I was skeptical at first because I had tried many different products before and none cleared my acne. I was getting desperate so I went ahead and tried the treatment with the AHA. In less than a month, my friends and co-workers noticed the difference in my skin. My skin cleared and is radiant, and everyone I knew kept asking me what I am using. I never used any other product since then. My friend who had acne problems also started using it and like me, she is very satisfied with the results. I'd give this 2 thumbs up!
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I haven't tried the scrub but the pads are my BFF's for life! They are genital on my sensitive skin yet strong enough to blast away a pimple in just a few hours.
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
I love you love love the way you it love love it you so so love you love love you it is so much love love you love it love you lots transacted love you lots transacted and love lots you love love you it so much love love you
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because it does a great job at preventing acne as well as taking care of existing acne. It's very inexpensive and found easily at most drugstores
Rashanae P.
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Is this effective?