BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blem...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer to use some scrubs not in everyday routine but like 2 times per week. As for me it quite enough even for oily skin. This one is pretty good - it cleans well, not too gritty. To be honest, I see no results on my acne spots, but maybe in future I will see the positive results.
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Carrie C.
west lafeyette
Beauty Junkie Expert
Silky hydrating formula that leaves my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. This product does not leave a sticky or oily film on my skin which is hard to find! I recommend this product to all of my friends. A great value for the quality of product you receive.
Misti J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liked the feel of this product. It left my face feeling clean but it irritated my skin since I have sensitive skin. Also it never got ride of my acne. This was my first time using it and I personally wools not but it again for myself.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub is great for on the go face cleaning. Even if you are traveling, you can always have nice clean skin because of the small packaging. Easily fits into your purse or bag. Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub is very affordable at just under five dollars at Walgreens.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have suffered from mild hormonal acne and sensitive skin since I was in middle school. Besides Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit cleanser, this product has done wonders to my acne-ridden skin. It not only made most of my acne disappear within around a week of use, my skin and acne was significantly less red and painful. It's also very gentle on my skin.

I know everyone's skin is different and it may not work for you, but I found this product years ago and bought it to save money. It is definitely an underrated product as it is one of my favorites to use. I highly recommend it to teenagers who deal with consistent, hormonal acne.
Aira D.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this scrub. The only problem is that I can't find it anywhere in the stores anymore. Thank goodness for Amazon. I hope that Stridex will be continuing making this product. It is not harsh on my face, yet dissolves dirt and oil while polishing away dead skin. The smell is fantastic and the added honey has natural antibacterial properties.
Brightan S.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scrub for my sensitive skin!
I've had scrubs in the past that hurt, worked harshly, dried my skin out, broke me out, or gave me essentially rug burn on my face. Not this one!
Great balance of exfoliation and conditioning and cleansing for most skin types. I dig it.
Vicky R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stridex Conditioning scrub works great for my blemishes and occasional acne. I love how refreshed and clean my skin feels after just one application. I have a teenager in the house and it has really helped with her acne also. Strides conditioning Acne Scrub works great!
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any kind of scrub I love because I love the exfoliating and removing of the dead skin cells and I felt like this product definitely did that my skin is so soft and so subtle and felt absolutely amazing after using this product and I can't wait to use it again
Is this effective?
Stephanie L.
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?
Rashanae P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?