BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blem...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have suffered from mild hormonal acne and sensitive skin since I was in middle school. Besides Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit cleanser, this product has done wonders to my acne-ridden skin. It not only made most of my acne disappear within around a week of use, my skin and acne was significantly less red and painful. It's also very gentle on my skin.

I know everyone's skin is different and it may not work for you, but I found this product years ago and bought it to save money. It is definitely an underrated product as it is one of my favorites to use. I highly recommend it to teenagers who deal with consistent, hormonal acne.
Aira D.
Aira D.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this scrub. The only problem is that I can't find it anywhere in the stores anymore. Thank goodness for Amazon. I hope that Stridex will be continuing making this product. It is not harsh on my face, yet dissolves dirt and oil while polishing away dead skin. The smell is fantastic and the added honey has natural antibacterial properties.
ALICIA B.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub is great for on the go face cleaning. Even if you are traveling, you can always have nice clean skin because of the small packaging. Easily fits into your purse or bag. Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub is very affordable at just under five dollars at Walgreens.
Brightan S.
Brightan S.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scrub for my sensitive skin!
I've had scrubs in the past that hurt, worked harshly, dried my skin out, broke me out, or gave me essentially rug burn on my face. Not this one!
Great balance of exfoliation and conditioning and cleansing for most skin types. I dig it.
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stridex Conditioning scrub works great for my blemishes and occasional acne. I love how refreshed and clean my skin feels after just one application. I have a teenager in the house and it has really helped with her acne also. Strides conditioning Acne Scrub works great!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any kind of scrub I love because I love the exfoliating and removing of the dead skin cells and I felt like this product definitely did that my skin is so soft and so subtle and felt absolutely amazing after using this product and I can't wait to use it again
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this face wash in the shower every other morning. I alternate it with one that has more of an exfoliant in it. It does not dry out my skin and seems to work well. I do have oily skin so I am not sure how it would work with dry skin.
Kary H.
Kary H.
Alton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is drug store pricing. A little on the drying side. So it would be great for people with combo skin. It is an ok product. Not the best out there nor is it the worse product out there. A little less drying would make it better.
Misti J.
Misti J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liked the feel of this product. It left my face feeling clean but it irritated my skin since I have sensitive skin. Also it never got ride of my acne. This was my first time using it and I personally wools not but it again for myself.
Avalon M.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conditioning acne scrub digs deep into skins pores to remove dirt while fight acne it gently removes dirt with access oils leaving skin cleaner but it is really gentle on skin try it out you'll see why I like it so much
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?
Is this effective?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Paloma P.
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?