BY STRIDEX

New! Single Step Acne Control®. Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication. Super-fine exfoliating spheres. Scrubs pores without scratching. Smoothes skin. Treats & prevents acne. Soothes & cools. For clear, soft comfortable skin. A scrub gentle enough to use every day, Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub delivers Single-Step Acne Control®.  It treats your complexion, helps prevent pimples,. see more...

• Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up...1 Answers
  • Is this effective?1 Answers
  • Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine1 Answers
Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub
  • "I really like the Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub. I am in my mid 20's and I still get acne and this really helps clear it up." in 7 reviews
  • "As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to other people. Suits my sensitive skin. After buying and trying many other products, I keep coming back to it. This really helped me." in 5 reviews
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I prefer to use some scrubs not in everyday routine but like 2 times per week. As for me it quite enough even for oily skin. This one is pretty good - it cleans well, not too gritty. To be honest, I see no results on my acne spots, but maybe in future I will see the positive results.
Misti J.
Liked the feel of this product. It left my face feeling clean but it irritated my skin since I have sensitive skin. Also it never got ride of my acne. This was my first time using it and I personally wools not but it again for myself.
Greenleigh M.
New Tripoli, PA
This product help get rid of my acne and less than two months. It looked flawless on my wedding day and I am up SAST with it it is great and really that’s what it claims it does
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Tina A.
Mashpee, MA
Although I haven’t noticed a change as far as acne , it does make my face feel clean and doesn’t dry it out as much as other products .I would rescind it and would buy it again
Ashtyn S.
Bell city , MO
It was a great product, I've always suffered with really bad acne so I've tried endless acne products it worked but the more I used it the less the effect it had in treating my acne.
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub is great for on the go face cleaning. Even if you are traveling, you can always have nice clean skin because of the small packaging. Easily fits into your purse or bag. Stridex Conditioning Acne Scrub is very affordable at just under five dollars at Walgreens.
Ellen N.
I only gave 3 stars which I don't like to do, but only gave 3 stars as it didn't not work for me, and with acne products everyone is different, I have cystic acne with some little normal pimples, the older I get the oiler my skin gets and the worse my cystic acne gets, so with that being said this product did not make a difference on my skin, did not make it worse nor better, keep in mind with acne products I do give it 90 days minimum before giving review, if you have not tried this product I would at least give it a try as it may work for you.
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have suffered from mild hormonal acne and sensitive skin since I was in middle school. Besides Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit cleanser, this product has done wonders to my acne-ridden skin. It not only made most of my acne disappear within around a week of use, my skin and acne was significantly less red and painful. It's also very gentle on my skin.

I know everyone's skin is different and it may not work for you, but I found this product years ago and bought it to save money. It is definitely an underrated product as it is one of my favorites to use. I highly recommend it to teenagers who deal with consistent, hormonal acne.
Aira D.
El Paso, TX
LOVE this scrub. The only problem is that I can't find it anywhere in the stores anymore. Thank goodness for Amazon. I hope that Stridex will be continuing making this product. It is not harsh on my face, yet dissolves dirt and oil while polishing away dead skin. The smell is fantastic and the added honey has natural antibacterial properties.
Rashanae P.
Does this clear up acne really well, and will it clear up my blemishes as well ?
Paloma P.
Does this clear skin fast?
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Definitely! Need to use it daily and keep a routine
Is this effective?