BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Stride™ Winterblue Sugarfree Gum.
3 14-piece pkgs. (42 pieces). see more...

Stride Winterblue Sugar Free Gum- 3 PK
  • "I love stride gum the flavor last forever and it lasts a long time i love it." in 2 reviews
  • "I love stride gum the flavor lasts a long time and it tastes go good I could chew it all day and not even worry about eating " in 2 reviews
  • "Its sugar free which is really good!!" in 1 review
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
This gum was on sale, so I decided to try it. I figured, it's just gum, how bad could it be? I have to say that I was pretty disappointed with it. Maybe it was just old, but the gum was kind of hard to chew. I'm used to my gum being soft, with the exception of Double Bubble which softens as you chew it, so this was a surprise. It has a decent minty flavor, and did and managed tot freshen my breath, but I won't be repurchasing this product.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love stride gum, it keeps my mouth feeling cool and refreshing it is very affordable, I usually buy this product from my local gas station or my local supermarket, which ever one is the closest to me, it has a great long lasting flavor and I would re buy this time whenever.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
The are alright. They lose their flavor fairly quickly and become hard. If left in your pocket the gum tends to stick more to the wrapper and it becomes a mess to get out.
Ashley C.
I always go with the three pack because they last for a while. I love the sugar free so I do not feel guilty. This is always good on hand when I need it
Jennifer v.
Providence, RI
Longer lasting I love to use this when I feel like my mouth isn't clean or feels yucky lol but this is the one I always use and so far I love it
marissa R.
Long lasting flavor. i love for after coffee or just when my mouth doesn't feel clean. i really like the mint flavor, one of my favorites :]
Maria A.
Me gusta sobre todo porque es sugar free y ahora que estoy a dieta y me da hambre es super bueno para no comer mucho y me encanta la menta
April S.
Whitewater, WI
This gum is great. It always keeps my mouth fresh, although it doesn't last as long as other gum...It still get the job done though!
Christina H.
Tacoma, WA
Yummy! The 3 packs are a great savings and nice to have around! I am always chewing gum and the flavor last long so it's a good plus
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
I love any gum that gives me fresh breath and that's what stride gum does. and the fact that it is sugar free makes it even better.