BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Kalee N.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
This was my definite go to gum. Especially the flavor. Not such a strong taste of speramint very good taste!
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Love this gum!! its very cheap and you can find it anywhere.... I always buy the big packs..
Becky H.
Becky H.
These are very good. I like most Stride flavors, but this one is one of my favorites. It is nice to chew whenever I have an upset tummy, and the flavor lasts for a decent amount of time.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Foodie Expert
I love Stride gum. The flavor lasts forever and your mouth always feels fresh after.
Tori V.
Tori V.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Stride is one of my favorite brands and I love these! I usually put a pack in my purse, car, and wherever else I need to.
kacy r.
kacy r.
Golden, CO
My favorite gum by far it lost a long time and don't break down before the flavor is gone.it also keeps your mouth feeling yummy .
Penny H.
Penny H.
Really like stride gum. The flavor last a long time and the peppermint is good if stomach is not feeling well.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Fremont, OH
I am truly addicted to Sweet Peppermint Stride! Stride is by far the longest lasting gum and the flavor is just perfect! However, they have changed the gum TWICE and each has required some adjustment.
Kay K.
Kay K.
Stride's Sugarfree Sweet Peppermint Gum is a disappointment in my book. Everyone does peppermint gum so there's no reason why the flavor doesn't last as long as gums like Dentine (sp?) and Trident. The texture after the flavor is gone is slightly better than many but people don't crew gum for the texture so... yeah.
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
Foodie Expert
I love this gum, probably one of my favorite. I usually always have a pack of stride gum in my purse.