BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Rachael P.
This is one of my go to gums! The mint flavor is very refreshing and it tastes great. Flaborn lasts long enough for me!
Tori V.
Boulder, CO
Stride is one of my favorite brands and I love these! I usually put a pack in my purse, car, and wherever else I need to.
Penny H.
Really like stride gum. The flavor last a long time and the peppermint is good if stomach is not feeling well.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
This was my definite go to gum. Especially the flavor. Not such a strong taste of speramint very good taste!
Erica B.
Moses Lake, WA
Stride is my favorite gum, it doesn't lose it's flavor as quickly as other brands. I buy this all the time
Taylor S.
Great tasting and long lasting! My absolute favorite kind of gum! Also didn't ever get stuck to my braces.
Yesi R.
I love this gum, probably one of my favorite. I usually always have a pack of stride gum in my purse.
Raelynn W.
Copperas Cove, TX
Probably the most common stride flavor and most definitely my favorite. Good taste and long lasting.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH
Great tasting gum! Couldn't tell it's sugar free!!! It's long lasting taste wins my 5 stars forsure
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Love this gum!! its very cheap and you can find it anywhere.... I always buy the big packs..