BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Christine B.
Fremont, OH
I am truly addicted to Sweet Peppermint Stride! Stride is by far the longest lasting gum and the flavor is just perfect! However, they have changed the gum TWICE and each has required some adjustment.
Penny H.
Really like stride gum. The flavor last a long time and the peppermint is good if stomach is not feeling well.
Tori V.
Boulder, CO
Foodie Expert
Stride is one of my favorite brands and I love these! I usually put a pack in my purse, car, and wherever else I need to.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH
Great tasting gum! Couldn't tell it's sugar free!!! It's long lasting taste wins my 5 stars forsure
Tiffany R.
Foodie Expert
I love this gum! The flavor is amazing good and it lasts forever! I recommend it !! I'll buy it again! Can't even tell it's sugar free!
Elizabeth H.
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this gum. It isn't too overwhelming, but definitely does the trick. The flavor doesn't last too long though.
Rachael P.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my go to gums! The mint flavor is very refreshing and it tastes great. Flaborn lasts long enough for me!
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I buy this for my friends all the time and they love this brand over others. I really do not chew gum because of the chemicals in it but my friends seem to love this stuff.
Yesi R.
Foodie Expert
I love this gum, probably one of my favorite. I usually always have a pack of stride gum in my purse.
Kay K.
Stride's Sugarfree Sweet Peppermint Gum is a disappointment in my book. Everyone does peppermint gum so there's no reason why the flavor doesn't last as long as gums like Dentine (sp?) and Trident. The texture after the flavor is gone is slightly better than many but people don't crew gum for the texture so... yeah.