BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Kay K.
Stride's Sugarfree Sweet Peppermint Gum is a disappointment in my book. Everyone does peppermint gum so there's no reason why the flavor doesn't last as long as gums like Dentine (sp?) and Trident. The texture after the flavor is gone is slightly better than many but people don't crew gum for the texture so... yeah.
Christine B.
Fremont, OH
I am truly addicted to Sweet Peppermint Stride! Stride is by far the longest lasting gum and the flavor is just perfect! However, they have changed the gum TWICE and each has required some adjustment.
Lynn T.
You can get this product at just about any grocery store or even convenient stores. The flavor lasts long and this flavor is always good. Good recommendation if you enjoy the minty feel and smell but not too minty where it gives your nose a tingle, this is a sweeter feel
Becky H.
These are very good. I like most Stride flavors, but this one is one of my favorites. It is nice to chew whenever I have an upset tummy, and the flavor lasts for a decent amount of time.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I buy this for my friends all the time and they love this brand over others. I really do not chew gum because of the chemicals in it but my friends seem to love this stuff.
Kylea P.
This is my favorite kind of gum. It's delicious and the flavor last a long time. I always have Stride Sweet Peppermint gum in my car ready to go.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Stride has the longest lasting gum on the market, however, as of lately, I haven't seen it on the shelves of any gas stations or supermarkets.
Tiffany R.
I love this gum! The flavor is amazing good and it lasts forever! I recommend it !! I'll buy it again! Can't even tell it's sugar free!
kacy r.
Golden, CO
My favorite gum by far it lost a long time and don't break down before the flavor is gone.it also keeps your mouth feeling yummy .
Elizabeth H.
I love the flavor of this gum. It isn't too overwhelming, but definitely does the trick. The flavor doesn't last too long though.