BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
This was my definite go to gum. Especially the flavor. Not such a strong taste of speramint very good taste!
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Love this gum!! its very cheap and you can find it anywhere.... I always buy the big packs..
Erin S.
Foodie Expert
I love Stride gum. The flavor lasts forever and your mouth always feels fresh after.
Becky H.
These are very good. I like most Stride flavors, but this one is one of my favorites. It is nice to chew whenever I have an upset tummy, and the flavor lasts for a decent amount of time.
Lynn T.
Foodie Expert
You can get this product at just about any grocery store or even convenient stores. The flavor lasts long and this flavor is always good. Good recommendation if you enjoy the minty feel and smell but not too minty where it gives your nose a tingle, this is a sweeter feel
Raelynn S.
Matoaka, WV
Probably the most common stride flavor and most definitely my favorite. Good taste and long lasting.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
I keep these in my purse and car for when I'm out and can't brush my teeth on the run.
kacy r.
Golden, CO
My favorite gum by far it lost a long time and don't break down before the flavor is gone.it also keeps your mouth feeling yummy .
Christine B.
Fremont, OH
I am truly addicted to Sweet Peppermint Stride! Stride is by far the longest lasting gum and the flavor is just perfect! However, they have changed the gum TWICE and each has required some adjustment.
Penny H.
Really like stride gum. The flavor last a long time and the peppermint is good if stomach is not feeling well.