Stride Sugar Free Gum WinterBlue - 14 CT uploaded by Blanca L.Stride Sugar Free Gum WinterBlue - 14 CT uploaded by Ashley W.

BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Stride Winterblue Sugar Free Gum.

Mad intense gum.

14 pieces. see more...

Michele L.
Michele L.
Hoffman Est, IL
This gum is great! long lasting flavor in your mouth and after you spit it out, doesn't break down, and doesn't get hard. great flavor
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This OK is it is really not a fav of mine I don't like it and after a will the gum gets heard to chow
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Utah
Another one of my favorites! Perfect for every days and I always carry one of these in my bag
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Stride is the only type of gum that doesn't turn into a paste after an hour of chewing! Even if I chew half a piece at a time the flavor still lasts. I love it!
Genevieve R.
Genevieve R.
Best gum in my opinion for fresh breath. flavors are awesome and long lasting. this gum always last me a long while.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My all time favorite gum. Great taste, keeps it's flavor, and doesn't disintegrate like a lot of gums tend to do after long periods of chewing.
katina h.
katina h.
I like stride gum and the flavors they have. Even though it is a sugar free gum, it us still good and doesn't leave a after taste.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Newnan, GA
This is my go-to gum! It's great tasting and great quality. I always have some on hand!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Millbury, OH
Stride is definitely one of my go to's for gum. I used to chew Orbit, but it just got tol dull flavor wise for me. Stride just keeps the flavor.
Barbourville, KY
I love this product. I use it everyday when I'm at work, it helps ease the craving of cigerattes.
Barbourville, KY
Can you make more flavors?