BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Stride Spearmint Sugar Free Gum.

Artificially flavored.

14 pieces. see more...

Stride Sugar Free Gum Spearmint - 14 CT
  • "with nicer weather I'm trying to limit my sugar and sweets - when I want a great fresh treat I reach for my stride gum - it satisfies my desire for sweets and lasts a long time!" in 6 reviews
Crystal B.
Seffner, FL
I just love stride spearmint gum the flavor last a really long time and the gum is sugar free !! How awesome is that the chew life of the gum is pretty awesome it doesn't go stale or get hard just after a few short chews. I chew this daily at work home the gym in the car where ever #influensterphotobooth #sride #gum
Debra N.
Stride gum has great flavors with spearmint being the #1 for me. It's difficult to find a decent flavored gum, being sugar-free. The gum is worth the price. I usually pick it up from gas stations, grocery stores or malls. I always make sure I have a pack in my purse.
Jamie R.
Pea Ridge, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Stride is the ONLY gum I will buy. I love the variety of flavors (which are all delicious) and its long lasting. Most other gums turn too liquid mush after an hour. Stride never lets me down! I can have one piece for sometimes 5-6 hours and not only does it still have flavor but it's still in form. Thank you for such a great product!!
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
This just doesn't hit it for me. A very "okay" gum but as it's one of the pricier brands definitely not worth it what so ever. The mint flavor is VERY VERY mild - don't depend on it for any kind of breath freshening effect. It's just more of a sweet flavor that lasts about 20ish minutes. I won't be buying again as I like my spearmint gums to be more powerful.
Mary E.
This gum is on my grocery list seriously every week if not more. The Spearmint flavor is very long lasting and now they even add these little beads to it to make it last LONGER than it did before. It never gets stale or hard. I love this and would definitely recommend trying it!!
Michelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one my favorite gums that we usually buy at the stores and mainly because you can find them anywhere. What I like about this gum is that the flavor stays for a while and the fresh mint flavor in your mouth. Try it and trust me you would be having a piece of gum after another piece of gum in your mouth
Alicia A.
This is my all time favorite gum! this flavor is the best spearmint flavor there is! Its perfect to satisfy a sweet tooth or a little something to use to freshen up after a meal. Its long lasting and tastes amazing! i definitely recommend this gum to any gum lover!
Violeta R.
This gum is great for stressful situations such as studying, quitting smoking and road rage. It's sugar free so you can chew it a little more often and it keeps its flavor!
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I chew gum all day, every day. Not sure if it's my nervous habit or I just like it. But stride is my favorite brand. The flavor lasts long and the gum doesn't get tough after chewing it for long periods of time.
Amanda C.
This is my favorite of the Stride flavors. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh, but the best thing about Stride is the long lasting flavor. The flavor isn't gone in a few minutes like most gums...you can chew this for hours!