Stride Sugar Free Gum Spearmint - 14 CT

by Stride

Stride Spearmint Sugar Free Gum.

Artificially flavored.

14 pieces.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stride Sugar Free Gum Spearmint - 14 CT!
Product Highlights
...reach for my stride gum - it satisfies my desire for sweets and lasts a long time!in reviews
Nash T.
Stride Sugar Free Gum Spearmint - 14 CT uploaded by Nash T.
This gum last a long time and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed. This little pack has lasted me over a month!
Natasha C.
Reading
This is my daily gum that I used after every food. I used this everyday and any time. Yes, it has a good and refreshing flavor.
johanna F.
Stride Sugar Free Gum Spearmint - 14 CT uploaded by johanna F.
I like this gum because the taste is not strong. Also is sugar free. I like the package inside very nice.I recommended this gum.
Mary E.
This gum is on my grocery list seriously every week if not more. The Spearmint flavor is very long lasting and now they even add these little beads to it to make it last LONGER than it did before. It never gets stale or hard. I love this and would definitely recommend trying it!!
Blanca L.
Utah
Very good flavor! I love the gums with the flavor of sprearmint! And the best is that they are sugar free
Crystal B.
Seffner , FL
Stride Sugar Free Gum Spearmint - 14 CT uploaded by Crystal B.
I just love stride spearmint gum the flavor last a really long time and the gum is sugar free !! How awesome is that the chew life of the gum is pretty awesome it doesn't go stale or get hard just after a few short chews. I chew this daily at work home the gym in the car where ever #influensterphotobooth #sride #gum
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I carry this with me everywhere! Its not overbearing minty where i feel its too much. But it keeps my breath fresh. i usually buy it in bulk at costo!
Annie M.
Brecksville
Keeps the flavor and last a long time without getting gross. Love stride! All the flavor a!
deb N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Stride gum has great flavors with spearmint being the #1 for me. It's difficult to find a decent flavored gum, being sugar-free. The gum is worth the price. I usually pick it up from gas stations, grocery stores or malls. I always make sure I have a pack in my purse.
Riley G.
Wayne, MI
One of my favorite gums. Flavor last pretty long and the price is pretty low!
One of my favorite gums. Flavor last pretty long and the price is pretty low!

Looking for your answer?