BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Shaun White Artificially Flavored 30% Fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 5 to 3 1/2 calories. 12 - 14 Piece Packages ~ Total 168 Pieces. see more...

Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This gum holds it's flavor well and is reasonably priced. There are a variety of flavors within this brand, and of course you always want sugar free gum! It's easy to find in most grocery and superstores and I'd definitely recommend it! I always have a pack in my bag!
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
The flavor of strides gum lasts for hours and despite it being sugar free, it comes in many tasty flavors. There's one for everybody. The 12 packs are a great idea because 1) they save you time by keeping you from going back to the store after your one pack runs out. 2) They are fairly priced 3) People always raid your gum so its good to have extra for yourself for a change.
Kristen H.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love stride gum, I mix it up between the light and dark blue packs so when I saw this i was so excited. New flavor and hottie Shaun White! but I hate the flavor, I bought a few packs and I can't even force myself to finish one. I'm now using them for people who ask for gum constantly from me
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I love the flavor of this gum, that's what people really care about. I loved the flavor so much it was hard for me to keep a package in the plastic wrap, but I did. Shaun White is going down in history, and I will have his gum package. Okay, crazy talk, I know. It's a minty flavor, but it's original, and really good.
Lauri S.
Henderson, NV
I love stride gum. The flavor lasts much longer than any other gum I've ever tried. There is a flavor out there for everyone to try. I'm not a big fan of the fruity flavors although I've tried them and they taste okay, you still get the long lasting flavor..
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was intrigued by the packaging, had to try it. I liked it. I chewed this flavor for awhile before it got old. I enjoyed the flavor, but it is not my favorite. They should make a Ryan gosling cinnamon flavor variety. I would buy that just for his face. Plus I need some good Cinnamon gum.
Monica L.
Cliffside Park, NJ
This Stride gum definitely has a different taste and a different smell; it smells fruity and tastes fruity but while also being minty fresh. Really really cool packaging, nice use of colors (teal and red!) Though the taste doesn't last as long as other gums I've tried.
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
I love Stride gum and chew it a lot. When choosing a gum to chew, I tend to choose Stride gum over all other brands because to me it has the longest lasting taste.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried a lot of gum brands but Stride is always the one I go back to. I chew the spearmint one and the melon one and whatever new flavor is out there. The flavor lasts longer than most gums I tried.
Jules W.
Decatur
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Stride, Love Shaun White. Do not like Stride x Shaun White. The flavor is unusual and not really my thing. I many just keep this to give away when I am inevitably asked for gum.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Is this flavor different from other mint flavors?
nicole m.
So what flavor is this exactly