BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #85 in Gum

Shaun White Artificially Flavored 30% Fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 5 to 3 1/2 calories. 12 - 14 Piece Packages ~ Total 168 Pieces. see more...

• So what flavor is this exactly1 Answers
  • Is this flavor different from other mint flavors?2 Answers
Nora L.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This gum holds it's flavor well and is reasonably priced. There are a variety of flavors within this brand, and of course you always want sugar free gum! It's easy to find in most grocery and superstores and I'd definitely recommend it! I always have a pack in my bag!
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Good flavor and long lasting, doesn't lose consistency after a short time of chewing. i am a huge shaun white fan.
Jessica  C.
Jessica C.
West Jordan, UT
I like the flavor. It does last a long time. But I am always leery of sugar free products. Usually these types of enhancers aren't regulated and aren't what they are labeled to be....
Jules W.
Jules W.
Columbus, OH
Love Stride, Love Shaun White. Do not like Stride x Shaun White. The flavor is unusual and not really my thing. I many just keep this to give away when I am inevitably asked for gum.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Gadsden, TN
I love Stride gum and chew it a lot. When choosing a gum to chew, I tend to choose Stride gum over all other brands because to me it has the longest lasting taste.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Stride gum is the only brand of gum that I buy. It has great flavors and is long lasting. I can usually find a great sale of 10 for $10, and I stock up! Love it!
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best gum and flavor I have ever had. It is cheap and it lasts a long time. I have to keep it in my pocket or everyone wants it.
JeanNat'e T.
JeanNat'e T.
Euclid, OH
I love this gum. The flavor last and the new flavors rock. The 12pak was a great idea especially for me I chew gum everyday.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm so bummed that they don't sell this anymore! It was one of my fav flavors! I also loved that Shawn White was on it
Leyla G.
Leyla G.
Portland, OR
It is great the sugar content has been reduced! Great taste! Stride tends to be the type of gum I lean towards.
India H.
India H.
Lexington, TN
Is this flavor different from other mint flavors?
nicole m.
nicole m.
So what flavor is this exactly