BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #91 in Gum

Shaun White Artificially Flavored 30% Fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 5 to 3 1/2 calories. 12 - 14 Piece Packages ~ Total 168 Pieces. see more...

Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This gum holds it's flavor well and is reasonably priced. There are a variety of flavors within this brand, and of course you always want sugar free gum! It's easy to find in most grocery and superstores and I'd definitely recommend it! I always have a pack in my bag!
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
Stride is my favorite gum brand. Shaun White's gum is one of the better flavors in my opinion. It's a minty/cool flavor
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Love this gum I keep it in my purse , my work bag and in my car ! I had a coupon and decided to try it and now its all that I buy
Rebecca L.
I am a big fan of stride. If I have to choose a gum brand its stride. The flavor last a pretty good amount of time and they have good flavors.
Katie P.
Flint, MI
This is a great, refreshing, cool tasting gum that lasts longer then it's competitors!
Nicole E.
I love this gum - Very Minty and it normally my Go to Gum! I prefer this over other brands, Last a long time
Zulema C.
San Ysidro, CA
The thing I like about stride is that the flavor lasts forever, but I find the consistency of the gum itself too hard sometimes, wish they could do something about it.
Shantá H.
Charlotte, NC
Stride is cool but it's usually the gum that I choose when my favorite (Orbit or Mentos) isn't available.
Mariah B.
Unionville, MI
This gum was always pretty good! I used to chew it every day. The mint was a perfect flavor
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I was intrigued by the packaging, had to try it. I liked it. I chewed this flavor for awhile before it got old. I enjoyed the flavor, but it is not my favorite. They should make a Ryan gosling cinnamon flavor variety. I would buy that just for his face. Plus I need some good Cinnamon gum.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Is this flavor different from other mint flavors?
nicole m.
So what flavor is this exactly