Add a Photo

By STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM
#81 in Gum
Shaun White Artificially Flavored 30% Fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 5 to 3 1/2 calories. 12 - 14 Piece Packages ~ Total 168 Pieces.
Jessica  C.
Jessica C.
West Jordan, UT

I like the flavor. It does last a long time. But I am always leery of sugar free products. Usually these types of enhancers aren't regulated and aren't what they are labeled to be....
Jules W.
Jules W.
Columbus, OH

Love Stride, Love Shaun White. Do not like Stride x Shaun White. The flavor is unusual and not really my thing. I many just keep this to give away when I am inevitably asked for gum.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Gadsden, TN

I love Stride gum and chew it a lot. When choosing a gum to chew, I tend to choose Stride gum over all other brands because to me it has the longest lasting taste.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Stride gum is the only brand of gum that I buy. It has great flavors and is long lasting. I can usually find a great sale of 10 for $10, and I stock up! Love it!
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY

Best gum and flavor I have ever had. It is cheap and it lasts a long time. I have to keep it in my pocket or everyone wants it.
JeanNat'e T.
JeanNat'e T.
Euclid, OH

I love this gum. The flavor last and the new flavors rock. The 12pak was a great idea especially for me I chew gum everyday.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH

I'm so bummed that they don't sell this anymore! It was one of my fav flavors! I also loved that Shawn White was on it
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI

Good flavor and long lasting, doesn't lose consistency after a short time of chewing. i am a huge shaun white fan.
Leyla G.
Leyla G.
Portland, OR

It is great the sugar content has been reduced! Great taste! Stride tends to be the type of gum I lean towards.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI

The flavor of strides gum lasts for hours and despite it being sugar free, it comes in many tasty flavors. There's one for everybody. The 12 packs are a great idea because 1) they save you time by keeping you from going back to the store after your one pack runs out. 2) They are fairly priced 3) People always raid your gum so its good to have extra for yourself for a change.
India H.
India H.
Lexington, TN

Is this flavor different from other mint flavors?
nicole m.
nicole m.

So what flavor is this exactly

Join Now