BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Manufacturer: Cadbury Adams. 1 Box. Sugar-free spearmint gum offers a refreshing and long-lasting taste experience. Individually wrapped pieces of gum come in a convenient reclosable box. Customers also search for: Cadbury Adams, Break Room Refreshments, Supplies, Breakroom, Candy, Candies, Stride Spearmint Gum, 012546068031. No returns. see more...

• "It will leave your mouth fresh for a very long time." in 1 review
  • "really good gum!" in 1 review
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Stride Spearmint Sugarfree Gum is a delicious flavorful option for gum lovers. It is affordable and the quality is on-point. I'm a regular gum chewer and enjoy this quite regularly. Purchased at my local Kroger, I'd recommend to other gum chewers.
Emily F.
St. Louis
I love any spearmint gum, Stride included. However, their claim that the flavor lasts forever is inaccurate. I have found that it loses its flavor more rapidly than other brands. Even though the flavor doesn't last, it still tastes great!
Shelly C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is another brand of gum that I have to add to my do NOT buy list. It contains Aspartame. I really wish companies would stop poisoning us with artificial ingredients and just use real ingredients.
Mandie L.
Stride tends to have good gum but I noticed that the flavor disappears very fast. It also tastes extremely sugary sweet. This is not the best product but it is good for a quick breath refresher.
Eriona F.
I love Stride because the taste will last for so long and the spearmint tastes so great! It will always give me a really nice refreshing taste in my mouth. This is a great gum to buy.
charleneaclifford
Hartford
Love it! taste delicious and it sugar-free. I put a stick in my mouth after drinking coffee it really helps with coffee breath. What else could you ask for. ..
Tannia s.
Los Angeles, CA
This is by far my favorite brand of gum after Juicy Fruit. I personally prefer the Spearmint flavor. It will leave your mouth fresh for a very long time.
Erice B.
Mebane, NC
This is my favorite gum besides orbit. The minty flavor lasts for a very long time and it tastes good too. I definitely stock up on this gum.
Jessica C.
Love Stride gum, long lasting true to specific stated flavor. I go through gum fast especially while taking classes. I would buy again.
Sara A.
Bethesda, MD
Really good gum! doesn't go out too fast and it tastes awesome. the packaging is also slim and easy to transport in bags/pockets.