Stride Spearmint Sugar Free Gum uploaded by Sarah R.

BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM

Stride Spearmint Sugar Free Gum: 30% fewer calories than sugared gum 14 pieces 3-pack Great value see more...

Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
I would only buy these if it was the last gum on the shelf. I usually get extra. Extra is my favorite. I always get the mint one for any brand of gum. Stride is very affordable but like I said I would only chew or get it if that's the only one there.
Deena R.
Greer, SC
I love this gum, it is one of my favorite flavors, too. I recently bought a pack and think I chew all the pieces in a week, which is rare for me since I don't really chew gum often. The flavor really does last a while unlike other gums and it doesn't get tough after constant chewing.
Xai X.
I love mint everything so these were also on my list! I prefer to buy the packs like these as I put one in each of my purse, bag, at work, and at home. The blue ones are my favorites as well.
Allyson M.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I love stride but i think this is one of my favorites being: it's sugar free. having a diabetic in the family this is something they can enjoy too. Theres always plenty of flavor as you chew it and lasts long.
Scott T.
Scobey, MT
Stride is really good gum, but I feel like if you're gonna say it's long lasting then it probably should be long lasting. I love the flavor! If it lasted longer, it would be hands down the best gum ever.
Kayla H.
I didn't care for this gum too much. I felt like the taste changed to fast and it just wasn't as good as when you first put it in your mouth.
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
I love stride gum! It's my favorite kind of gum! Plus at sugar-free which is always a good thing! The flavor last a long time!
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
Great tasting gum, it really lasts quite some time. I like the fact that it's sugar free too.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
I love this gum! Its not too strong &bdoesn't make my stomach hurt like other Gum does 💕💕💕
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Love Stride, comes in different flavors, so good, good for the teeth and it's sugarfree