BY STRIDE SUGARFREE GUM #38 in Gum

Stride Spark™ Mint Sugarfree Gum.
With Vitamins B+6, B+12.
New!
Naturally & artificially flavored.
3 pack. see more...

Breyonna S.
Not the worst gum but nor is it my favorite. I used to chew this stuff all the time until I realized it really wasn't keeping my breath all that fresh and that it just felt like I was chewing on rubber after a short amount of time. Its pretty cheap and it's always on sale. The value packs are also a pretty good deal for those who like it. But for me, I just won't be repurchasing this.
Ashley W.
Not the best gum in the world bur not the worst either stride has always been a good value not to expensive and widely found so its easy to get your hands on its okay. I love to chew gum but I am more a sweet spearmint type of girl but I would still highly recommend it good in a pinch but don't depend on it if you are looking for long lasting fresh breath it would help you there.
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
Good idea to keep one of these in your bag... At all times. Its refreshing, cooling, and takes away the bad smell. Although I don't feel the flavor last long, its still bery good, and I like that its sugar free yet tasty.
kelly b.
Greene, RI
Flavor lasts for a long time. perfect for after a meal and a quick freshen up. the only thing I find is that the consistency of the gum gets tough after a bit
Jessica L.
This gum tastes good, but i find that it just dissolves after chewing it for a little while. It start's to come apart in my mouth while I'm chewing.
Claudia S.
Im so addicted to this stride gum, the flavor lasts really long. i carry it around in my purse all day everyday also its a breath saver (lol)
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Chewing gum is a necessity. There is nothing worse than striking up a conversation with someone and then finding out they have horse breath
Mariah H.
Minty fresh for any time. It is refreshing and really makes your breath smell nice and fresh. Especially for those close moments.
Courtney E.
La Grange, KY
The stride gum have a mint tasting that has a long lasting flavor. You just need one piece of gum for that great mint flavor.
Leslie H.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great product. Stride gum stays flavorful and maintains its texture for longer than most other gum brands.